: Unreal day today ....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 07:46 PM
All I can say is , ive still got the Caddy .....

3 weeks ago , I had a job , a girl , and was getting ready to finnally move out and back on my own after being here for 3 years. My Inactive reserve status with the military was over so I didnt have to worry about being called up.

Monday , Lost the girl ...

Today , Lost the job , the apartment and had to come crawling back to here to explain how i lost yet another job. 2nd time ive been fired in a row , second time it wasnt clear why. Made a mistake last night and was fired today (i even came in a half hour early). I had asked 3 or 4 times if my employment was secure. Was told it was , then today BAM....

Get home , just get done talking to mom , come back out and there she is , in the pool , yet another fall from some werid neuro disorder shes got that no one can figure out.....

Dads pissed becuse i hadnt signed up for classes , and now is doing this whole "told ya so" deal , bascilly "youll keep getting shit jobs like that if you dont hurry up and get it done" ...I got ****ed by my college and really havent wanted to go back ....Everywhere I turn im ****ed all the time....Been to rock bottom too many times ....Debateing if its even worth working to get myself out of here once again, just be back in 6 months ...

Ive paid my dues , Im a good person , I do what Im told , I work hard , and I care ....yet ....I always end up screwed ....

Well im off to do what any american male does that spends his life at rock bottom , get ****in DRUNK ....

DILLIGAF
10-04-06, 07:52 PM
You need to write country music,you have a hit there if you throw in a dead dog.

Just kidding Stoney,cheers buddy my day sucked too,i'm gonna get poluted

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 07:57 PM
hell yah .....my mind needs pollution to come up with a new plan ....

Florian
10-04-06, 07:58 PM
2 of my faves off to get polluted. I think Ill join you. Stoney, keep the faith, youll land on your feet. RP, have one of your 'ritas, and Im sure all will be well once again.

Cheers, brethren!

F

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 08:04 PM
ahh im in good company .....

beer 4 here , still nothing ...oh well , theres 8 more where it came from ...and before i go "flex fuel" and take out the jack ....

codewize
10-04-06, 08:23 PM
Ahh as I've said before, look at it all as a challenge, you'll come out of it all just fine. I will offer a piece of advice, although I have felt the same way many times and also feel that I'm a good person. I will say try hard not to think you got screwed or someone did something to you. Try not think of it as how can I ensure that this doesn't happen again. Then focus a lot of energy on that plan. If you seal up all the wholes there won't be any room for leaks.

Cheer up and do what you have to do. Everyone has the ability to get ahead, sometimes we get more curve balls than other people.

Adam
10-04-06, 08:36 PM
damn... i have been at work since 7am and still have another 3 hours to go. you guys drink two for me!

caddydaddy
10-04-06, 08:40 PM
Wow, sorry to hear about that Stoney. So, why did you leave the military again???? It's been treating me good.....so far!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 08:52 PM
Thought i could do beatter .....i was sooooooooooooooooo wrong ...Plus im afird of flying now so its one fo those deals ..
I miss my military buddys so much too ...

Im tempted to make 3 calls ....and go back ....seriously ...

CadillacGurl
10-04-06, 08:59 PM
I'm sorry Stoney. Hopefully, it will get better overtime. If you need any person to talk to, you know you got all of us here.

caddydaddy
10-04-06, 08:59 PM
Thought i could do beatter .....i was sooooooooooooooooo wrong ...Plus im afird of flying now so its one fo those deals ..
I miss my military buddys so much too ...

Im tempted to make 3 calls ....and go back ....seriously ...

Sorry to say, but there's a lot of people who think they can do better, and get out and get back in not too much later. As for me, I don't know what the hell else I'd do. So I'm staying in!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-04-06, 09:03 PM
Well the military can't kick you out ( I think..) and it's good, honorable work. I have a lot of respect for those in the militiary..I really do! Plus, after you get out, you get tons and tons of perks, but you already know that.

Plus, in the military, you don't gotta deal with women or housing. There are no women, and the housing and food is free! It's so much simpler!

For what it's worth, my day (and most of my life) is pretty shitty. I'm failing the only class I'm taking, even with a tutor and studying and doing all of my homework. Plus, this is the 2nd time I've taken this course! Work is alright, that's probably the only good thing I have in life, that, and the money. I have no girlfriend, all the women I've met are too busy, or not worth my time. Well there was that one girl, but I'm not really attracted to her..it's just more of a friendship thing. All of my best friends are gone away to college 160 miles away. I live at home with my parents at the age of 19, but I wanna be out, in a house with my friends. That'll come next year and I can't wait!! Basically, my life is class, work and nothing else. I get home and I sit on the computer until I do my homework or go to bed. It's sad, really really sad. I'm seriously thinking about dropping out of school alltogether and just becoming a service writer for the dealership I work for.
I'm still debating over a girlfriend too. It would be nice I suppose to have someone close to you and all that stuff, but on the other end, nothing lasts forever, and it'll probably end bad. She'll just take my money and leave me for someone else. Plus, I can do w/o all the drama and bullshit, I like my independence too much!

Adam
10-04-06, 09:06 PM
Mike, i have just the thing for you:

BEER vs. VAGINA

1.Beer is always wet. Vagina needs a little work.
One point to BEER

2.Warm beer tastes awful.
One point to VAGINA

3.A really cold beer is satisfying.
One point to BEER

4.If after taking a swig of your favourite beer you find a hair
between your teeth, you may vomit.
One point to VAGINA

5. If you get home reeking of beer your wife may get mad, make a scene, kick you out, etc. If you get home reeking of vagina your wife may get mad, kick you out, even leave you. There's definitely a point to be had here, depending on your point of view and personal circumstances. I'll just call it a DRAW for the time being.

6. Ten beers in one night and you can't drive home. Ten vaginas in one night and you don't want to drive anywhere.
One point to VAGINA

7. If you have a lot of beer in a public place, your reputation may
suffer. If you eat any vagina in public, you become a legend.
One point to VAGINA

8. If a cop stops you and you smell of beer you may get arrested. If you smell of vagina he may buy you a beer.
One point to VAGINA

9. You normally don't find old beer.
One point to BEER

10. Too much beer and you'll think you see flying saucers. Too much
vagina and you'll think you've seen God.
One point to VAGINA

11. Ripping off a beer bottle label is boring. Ripping off panties is
fun. One point to VAGINA

12. In most countries there's a tax on beer.
One point to VAGINA

13. If you have another beer the first one never gets pissed off. One
point to BEER

14. You can always be sure if you're the first one to open a bottle or a can. One point to BEER

15. If you shake beer it'll get all agitated but eventually it
settles down. One point to BEER

16. With beer you always have choice: clear, dark,
pilsner,ale,lager,etc One point to BEER

17. You always know how much beer is going to cost
One point to BEER

18. Beer doesn't have a mother
One point to BEER

19. Beer never expects to be hugged for half an hour after you
drink it One point to BEER
FINAL SCORE: BEER: 10 VAGINA: 8

That's it! The matter is settled, the clear winner is: BEER

PS: If you are a woman and at this point feel angry, degraded or
discriminated against, just remember that Beer would experience none of those feelings, let alone express them, an extra point for BEER

LittleB
10-04-06, 10:09 PM
Sorry Stoney! Try not to get too down on yourself. Keep your head up, and maybe you should look into the military again or just keep working hard until you land another job.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-04-06, 10:12 PM
Mike, i have just the thing for you:

BEER vs. VAGINA

1.Beer is always wet. Vagina needs a little work.
One point to BEER

2.Warm beer tastes awful.
One point to VAGINA

3.A really cold beer is satisfying.
One point to BEER

4.If after taking a swig of your favourite beer you find a hair
between your teeth, you may vomit.
One point to VAGINA

5. If you get home reeking of beer your wife may get mad, make a scene, kick you out, etc. If you get home reeking of vagina your wife may get mad, kick you out, even leave you. There's definitely a point to be had here, depending on your point of view and personal circumstances. I'll just call it a DRAW for the time being.

6. Ten beers in one night and you can't drive home. Ten vaginas in one night and you don't want to drive anywhere.
One point to VAGINA

7. If you have a lot of beer in a public place, your reputation may
suffer. If you eat any vagina in public, you become a legend.
One point to VAGINA

8. If a cop stops you and you smell of beer you may get arrested. If you smell of vagina he may buy you a beer.
One point to VAGINA

9. You normally don't find old beer.
One point to BEER

10. Too much beer and you'll think you see flying saucers. Too much
vagina and you'll think you've seen God.
One point to VAGINA

11. Ripping off a beer bottle label is boring. Ripping off panties is
fun. One point to VAGINA

12. In most countries there's a tax on beer.
One point to VAGINA

13. If you have another beer the first one never gets pissed off. One
point to BEER

14. You can always be sure if you're the first one to open a bottle or a can. One point to BEER

15. If you shake beer it'll get all agitated but eventually it
settles down. One point to BEER

16. With beer you always have choice: clear, dark,
pilsner,ale,lager,etc One point to BEER

17. You always know how much beer is going to cost
One point to BEER

18. Beer doesn't have a mother
One point to BEER

19. Beer never expects to be hugged for half an hour after you
drink it One point to BEER
FINAL SCORE: BEER: 10 VAGINA: 8

That's it! The matter is settled, the clear winner is: BEER

PS: If you are a woman and at this point feel angry, degraded or
discriminated against, just remember that Beer would experience none of those feelings, let alone express them, an extra point for BEER

Too much vagina doesn't make you throw up. Oh wait....

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 10:25 PM
well had enough for one night , been rounding up all the stuff i bought for the new place to take it back to the stores i got it from ....

this SUCKS !!!!

Slywun
10-04-06, 10:29 PM
Kind of corney but this is what builds character. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

Florian
10-04-06, 10:40 PM
Jack is flex fuel???? Damn...I should be a yoga shaman at the rate I drink it.

F

Boombotz
10-04-06, 10:44 PM
Sorry to hear this Stoney. You know you will get through this, because you have before. :bouncy:

CIWS
10-04-06, 11:07 PM
Kind of corney but this is what builds character. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

:yeah: Listen to a couple of Vets here dude. After I got out I cycled through a few jobs until I found what clicked. I even considered going back in after the first couple didn't quite work for me. But that's because you already know the service and what's expected there. Although it may not be your first choice it provides a comfort zone and right now things seem a little chaotic, so a degree of comfort sounds good. I know it sucks but fight the good fight and stay on the hard road. It pays off in the long run. Now if you really want to be back in the military that's one thing. Sure as hell nothing wrong with serving our country. Just make sure that's the reason(s) for going back in. :)

I~LUV~Caddys8792- Yeah the military can kick you out, anytime they want for almost any reason they want. If nothing else they find a way to hang you on article 134 of the UCMJ. You are there because they want you there.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-04-06, 11:09 PM
I~LUV~Caddys8792- Yeah the military can kick you out, anytime they want for almost any reason they want. If nothing else they find a way to hang you on article 134 of the UCMJ. You are there because they want you there.

Well...you learn something new every day...

90Brougham350
10-04-06, 11:10 PM
Stoney, you've said it yourself, you're like a father to me around here! And life just took another shit on you, and I don't like it! I feel bad for you, but I've seen you recover from shit like this before. You've got it in you. If there's anyone around here who believes you'll be alright, it's me. With that said, it's time for a cheer to Stoney. Headache in the morning!
:alchi:

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 11:22 PM
:yeah: Listen to a couple of Vets here dude. After I got out I cycled through a few jobs until I found what clicked. I even considered going back in after the first couple didn't quite work for me. But that's because you already know the service and what's expected there. Although it may not be your first choice it provides a comfort zone and right now things seem a little chaotic, so a degree of comfort sounds good. I know it sucks but fight the good fight and stay on the hard road. It pays off in the long run. Now if you really want to be back in the military that's one thing. Sure as hell nothing wrong with serving our country. Just make sure that's the reason(s) for going back in. :).
that right there took some of the edge off , you might be right , cuz i knew the military and it was home ....just felt like crap becuse i feel ive had too many jobs ....but maybe its just im still adjusting to life out here ....aint found my groove ....

maybe i just need to find some job somewhere part time and get back to school and stop worrying about the american dream for now.....

tho i did just drop my resume at a firetruck plant in ocala , been dropping them there for 2 years now , but this is the first time theyve advertized an opening ....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-04-06, 11:25 PM
tho i did just drop my resume at a firetruck plant in ocala , been dropping them there for 2 years now , but this is the first time theyve advertized an opening ....

Sounds like the perfect fit for you Mike!! Good luck!!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-04-06, 11:25 PM
Stoney, you've said it yourself, you're like a father to me around here! And life just took another shit on you, and I don't like it! I feel bad for you, but I've seen you recover from shit like this before. You've got it in you. If there's anyone around here who believes you'll be alright, it's me. With that said, it's time for a cheer to Stoney. Headache in the morning!
:alchi:

hehe , i dont get hangovers , im bulletproof ....whats bad is ive been drinkin all night and dont feel a thing , hell i can still type ....

is isnt like i wasnt warned tho , dad reminded me that a girl i was in love with at a old job knew my boss and told me that i beatter wtach my ass , then she went out of my life forever ....Later found out she had a mental disroder , not only was she protecting me from him , but from herself ....wish i could track her down and thank her ...

eldorado99
10-04-06, 11:43 PM
Too much vagina doesn't make you throw up. Oh wait....

Lol! You ever see the movie Kingpin?

eldorado99
10-04-06, 11:45 PM
that right there took some of the edge off , you might be right , cuz i knew the military and it was home ....just felt like crap becuse i feel ive had too many jobs ....but maybe its just im still adjusting to life out here ....aint found my groove ....

maybe i just need to find some job somewhere part time and get back to school and stop worrying about the american dream for now.....

The only reason you've had so many jobs is because your employers are jealous of Gladys! :thumbsup:

Ranger
10-05-06, 02:37 AM
20 years from now, this will just be a bump in the road. You'll find your nitch, be it military or civilian. You just have to keep looking and the military gave you the strength and dicipline to do it. Hang in there.

CIWS
10-05-06, 07:53 AM
20 years from now, this will just be a bump in the road. You'll find your nitch, be it military or civilian. You just have to keep looking and the military gave you the strength and dicipline to do it. Hang in there.

:yeah: More words of Wisdom for a Vet who's been there :)

I have yet to find anything in the civilian world that rivaled the worst times in the service, although there have been some bad times. We may tend to put them in our past, but I'll bet if you think back you'll remember several instances where the situation was more challenging than this. If you beat it then you can beat it now !

dp102288
10-05-06, 10:02 AM
Don't worry man. You will get through this. I've been reading your Stoney's Story thread, there isn't nothing you can't handle. Just give it some time, and keep calm. We all go through some s**t bumps in life, yours just keep coming! :D

Seriously though, you will bounce back. I have never seen someone who has been through so much stuff and still keeps cool. You story thread really shows the kind of person you are. This should be nothing for you.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-06, 02:01 PM
thankx guys , feels beatter to get words from fellow vets ....

just got back dropping off my uniforms , even that was a fight , they claimed i had more then what i gave them ....kept my cool , told them that im no theif and have no reason to keep anything from them becuse i want nothing to remind me of how unfairly i was treated. Talked to my boss , who said he would give me a referance if i wanted becuse i was a good guy , but that the enviroment wasnt right for me , and that i just cant do it....I know i could have if i had the chance .....

Went to the college got the registration process started for next spring classes ...Ive decided to give everything up , and just stay at home and get the school stuff done

CIWS
10-05-06, 02:11 PM
Got any idea of the classes / direction you're going to go with school ? What did you do in the A.F. ?

90Brougham350
10-05-06, 02:51 PM
I'm glad you've set a plan and are doing something about it, finishing school is a great idea that will really pay off in the long run.

Stoneage_Caddy
10-05-06, 03:06 PM
Got any idea of the classes / direction you're going to go with school ? What did you do in the A.F. ?

Journalisim , was always my number two .....number one would be automotive design ...But as much reading as ive done on it , it doesnt look like as much fun as i thought it was ...Journalisim tho fits who i am ...

DILLIGAF
10-05-06, 05:33 PM
Glad to see your headed forward stoney.I'm 42 and have yet to plan any part of my life.25 is looking pretty good if you ask me,go get whatever you want.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-05-06, 08:15 PM
Yeah you'll bounce back Stoney! Take me for example..the last two days I was feeling like shit and depressed, now I feel great again!

Lord Cadillac
10-05-06, 11:57 PM
School. That's the right track. I had no idea what I wanted to do until I was about 27 years old.. Before that, I was job to job myself. When I finally figured out what I wanted to do, that's when things started getting easy. So it took a good 28 years for me to find a steady job. I wont say secure because in corporate America, nothing is "for sure". If you're into journalism, maybe you can start something for yourself. Your own business. A blog. A web site. Something that attracts lots of readers and advertisers.. Let me know if you need help when the time comes..

Keep that in mind.. If you can write. I can get you the viewers... If you have viewers, you have advertisers.. If you have advertisers and a low-overhead (which should be easy with a blog or something of the like), you can earn a good living - online - from the comfort of your own home... Learn the ins and outs of journalism. Everything you NEED to know. And practice as much as possible...

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-06, 12:02 AM
Thanx Sal , your always ready to help man , pretty damn cool ....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-06-06, 12:05 AM
I love writing, maybe I should become a journalist of some sort!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-06-06, 12:11 AM
last one to "car and driver" buys breakfast !!!!

davesdeville
10-06-06, 07:47 AM
Well... best of luck to ya man.

Lord Cadillac
10-07-06, 08:31 PM
Thanx Sal , your always ready to help man , pretty damn cool ....

Any time.. When I was 25, I was working 2 jobs and bearly making ends meet - and I lived in a small, ratty apartment..