: Hello from North Dakota

hyperboimmv
10-03-06, 12:53 AM
Well, I suppose I should introduce my self -- Hi! Im Josh, I am 19 and I own a 1998 Seville SLS. I have a problem with cars, I can't stop changing my mind. Over the years I have owned a 1987 Merkur XR4Ti, 1995 Ford Taurus GL, 1996 Chrysler Sebring JXi, 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt LS coupe, 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX and now the Caddy. I bought the Caddilac as a way to refinance my loans that I had so I wouldn't loose my Intrigue. I traded the Cobalt (with 25k) for the Caddie + 750 and an EGR valve. I know I jumped back 7 years, but I needed to get rid of that car..

So far, I love my Black SLS and hope I can keep it for a few years -- I hope to buy a new STS when My loans are paid off and I have the ability to afford that kind of payment.

My SLS had 89k when I bought it, and now I have 90631 on it -- I bought it September 13th... I can see that this forum is a great fourm, and I hope it will be the same as CSCC (Tarq knows what I am talking about).
-- Well to put an end to my ramble, I just wanted to say Hi!

wdyates78
10-03-06, 10:52 AM
Hello, I just picked up a Deville here in Minot. I have the same problem, this is like my ninth or tenth car. I always wanted a Cadillac for the good ride they offer, plus it is one of the few cars that have enough leg room for all passengers.

gary88
10-03-06, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the site! Glad to see another SLS owner.

hyperboimmv
10-05-06, 02:56 AM
Well I see there is another ND person here!

hyperboimmv
10-05-06, 02:56 AM
Thanks Gary!

ewill3rd
10-05-06, 05:41 AM
I used to live in the thriving metropolis of Emerado.
Actually I lived half way between Grand Forks and Emerado.
Of all the places I have lived over the years, I'd have to confess that ND is one of the places I miss the least!
It's almost time to start plugging your car in at night, no?

hyperboimmv
10-06-06, 01:21 PM
Nope, I have a garage LOL. It's supposed to be 80 tomorrow.. I doubt it, but thats what the weather says.