: Hello from HJ (Mitch) Mitchell of Pekin IL.

HJ (Mitch) Mitchell
10-02-06, 10:42 PM
We own the following 1967, 68, 69, 76, Eldorados & 2 1979 Sevilles. Both Sevilles have trip computers and both need repair. Have been looking all over for someone who can repair them to no avail! Saw this site and thought I "might" be able to get some help. Both cars are in excellent condition but we don't drive due to speedos and other trip computer controlled functions not working. Need help and couldn't figure out how to post to this site. I am 68 and not a computer buff. We bought the 69 eldo in mid 70 and the two Sevilles in 81 or 82? Both Sevilles also have Cadillac wire wheels. No, none of the above are valuable but we like the design of the 67,8,9 eldos and 79 Sevilles
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! "MITCH"

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 07:36 AM
Hello...try posting your question in the correct section, youll get lts responses...sorry it took so long to say helloooo

Boombotz
10-22-06, 07:41 PM
Hello Mitch,
Make sure you are signed in and you should be able to post. We are here to help. Please try again.

CadillacGurl
10-23-06, 10:52 AM
Hey Mitch if you post in the Seville/Eldorado section, there's a bunch of guys that can help you there.