: PS3 in action

gary88
10-02-06, 10:42 PM
PSM3 (http://www.psm3mag.com/page/psm3?entry=ps3_power_up_pics_and)

These guys got an official PS3 from Sony to mess around with for awhile. They took some pics and made a short video at the end. I'm still really not that impressed by it. They could have done way better on the home screen instead of just taking it from the PSP.

dp102288
10-03-06, 09:48 AM
I wonder when it will actually come out. Looks okay I guess. (I got out of that market this year).

FastCTS
10-03-06, 11:53 AM
I got the PS1 and have PS2 can't wait to get the PS3, it should work great on mt 73" screen TV. :bouncy:

CadillacGurl
10-03-06, 03:59 PM
Wait so there's no cords to the controlers?!?!? Dang it no more tripping my brother with the cords :lildevil:

Blackout
10-03-06, 04:30 PM
Wait so there's no cords to the controlers?!?!? Dang it no more tripping my brother with the cords :lildevil:Everybody is going wireless now. The X-Box 360 has corded controllers for the core system but wireless one's for the premium system (god I love my wireless controllers!!) and about the PS3 this will be the ultimae downfall for Sony. Sony is to this point screwing their biggest market which is Japan. For the launch of the PS3 only 100,000 will be available for Japan and 300,000 for the US. On top of it their biggest game Gran Tourismo is going to be the biggest joke in the world! They are offering two versions of the game. Supposedly for the launch they are going to have Gran Tourismo Classic or something like that and it's basically just GT4 and then they are going to offer GT5 later on and this is when things will go down hill. Too play different tracks in the game you will need to connect your PS3 to the internet and pay money for each track and you can download it and the same goes for the cars as well. So basically when you buy GT5 it's useless until you pay more money to race. Thanks Sony for giving Microsoft and Nintendo the dominant part of the market now!

fast66
10-04-06, 04:28 AM
Everybody is going wireless now. The X-Box 360 has corded controllers for the core system but wireless one's for the premium system (god I love my wireless controllers!!) and about the PS3 this will be the ultimae downfall for Sony. Sony is to this point screwing their biggest market which is Japan. For the launch of the PS3 only 100,000 will be available for Japan and 300,000 for the US. On top of it their biggest game Gran Tourismo is going to be the biggest joke in the world! They are offering two versions of the game. Supposedly for the launch they are going to have Gran Tourismo Classic or something like that and it's basically just GT4 and then they are going to offer GT5 later on and this is when things will go down hill. Too play different tracks in the game you will need to connect your PS3 to the internet and pay money for each track and you can download it and the same goes for the cars as well. So basically when you buy GT5 it's useless until you pay more money to race. Thanks Sony for giving Microsoft and Nintendo the dominant part of the market now!

Just get that new racing one for the the 360. I know Im getting it.

I just bought godfather yesterday, a lot better than saints row

gary88
10-04-06, 04:52 PM
Just get that new racing one for the the 360. I know Im getting it.

I just bought godfather yesterday, a lot better than saints row

Forza 2? I can't wait for it. It was supposed to come out this November, but I hear it got pushed back until early '07. The only thing i'm kinda dissapointed about is there's no in-car view.