: Solemn day for me

caddydaddy
10-02-06, 09:31 PM
This day is always weird for me each year. It brings back the memory of the most horrible thing I ever saw. On a Thursday in the ninth grade.

I was riding home from school on the bus, listening to music and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground, bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call, the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but i thought "Nah, forget it, Yo holmes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house around seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

LOL, gotcha! :alchi:

danbuc
10-02-06, 09:38 PM
Haha...I love that show....:highfive:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-02-06, 09:39 PM
Can I buy some crack from you? Your stuff seems to be pretty high quality.

Jesda
10-02-06, 09:52 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! You win THIS round.

Btw, Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) just won Celebrity Duets.

danbuc
10-02-06, 10:08 PM
Btw, Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) just won Celebrity Duets.

with who?

LittleB
10-02-06, 10:20 PM
HAHA I saw the "gotcha" before I read it so you didn't get me!!!! :p

danbuc
10-02-06, 10:33 PM
Well, that's no fun now is it....:rolleyes:

dp102288
10-03-06, 08:49 AM
The op is a horrible person.

I like that show.

Still a horrible person though.

Elvis
10-03-06, 08:54 AM
You got me! That's RARE, dude. Good one! :highfive:

I'd give you points, but it says I've given you too many. I'll try to remember to catch you later.

CadillacGurl
10-03-06, 03:11 PM
You deffinately had me there...

P-Funk
10-03-06, 03:16 PM
HAHA I saw the "gotcha" before I read it so you didn't get me!!!! :p

Me too.

Benzilla
10-03-06, 06:58 PM
haha, good one, but I wondered why you would get so upset over seeing somebody killed. but you almost had me, if you had said some woman got raped I would have believed you more.. maybe.

davesdeville
10-03-06, 10:06 PM
Do NOT bring Bel-Air here. For the love of all that exists..