: Rolex

Boombotz
10-01-06, 10:02 PM
You trying to teach your wife how to shot your thirty-aught-six Rifle.

Girl Gets Knocked Down By Rifle - BREAK.com (http://www.break.com/index/girl_gets_knocked_down_by_rifle.html)

CadillacGurl
10-01-06, 10:25 PM
HAHAHA! She places the butt of the gun in her shoulder haha stupid blonde (yes I'm a blonde too and I sometimes do stupid things)... If I'm correct you're supposed to place it underneath that way it it won't knock the person back you could say. Being a girl, I was taught by my dad to put in underneath your armpit.

Rolex
10-01-06, 10:33 PM
HAHAHA! She places the butt of the gun in her shoulder haha stupid blonde (yes I'm a blonde too and I sometimes do stupid things)... If I'm correct you're supposed to place it underneath that way it it won't knock the person back you could say. Being a girl, I was taught by my dad to put in underneath your armpit.

Interesting. http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif (javascript:insertText('[:/]');)

<<say hello to my little friend>> ;)

CadillacGurl
10-01-06, 10:39 PM
<<say hello to my little friend>> ;)
HAHA! Good movie...

What also is amusing is that the girl keeps firing the gun... she got a little trigger happy...

Rolex
10-01-06, 10:39 PM
I saw that vid earlier today. Pretty funny. :D Call me nutz but it looks to me like she's shooting a 12 guage shotty, and not an "aught-six." For the life of me I don't know why most women shoot in the hips forward-shoulders back position. I'd say that akward position had her center of gravity going backwards before she ever fired the first shot. That was probably what was responsible for her ending up on her pooper....that and she looks 90 pounds wet and wearin' boots.

FTR my wife could do much better. :p

dp102288
10-02-06, 09:39 AM
Rolex should get a badge: "Arms Expert". :)

TagApl4
10-02-06, 10:16 AM
There is a video under recomended videos stoned professor. Made me wish I still had classes to take. Sure the lecture was horrible, and nothing made sense, but man I related to his teaching style.

Kev
10-03-06, 12:16 AM
Ha, that's cute. Good thing there were only 3 rounds in the mag. I'm guessing she fired the other 2 rounds because she was off-guard, off-balance and kept pressure on the trigger. Never start a beginner off with an semi-auto large bore weapon with more than one round at a time.
:brutal:

CIWS
10-03-06, 08:18 AM
:D Call me nutz but it looks to me like she's shooting a 12 guage shotty, and not an "aught-six."

Ok YOUR NUTZ !! ;) I noticed the piece first thinking it looked like an auto shotgun and then rewatched the vid to see it ejecting shotshells vs casings. :) Wonder why the author told them it was a -06 ?