: Light or Dark Eucalyptus?

big-tex
09-25-06, 04:57 PM
My STS has the eucalyptus wood trim on centre stack, instrument panel moulding and shifter plate only. I'm looking into getting the rest of the trim package from Wood Dash,Pillar Post,Rear Wing,Car Cover,Tonneau Cover,Car Bra,Grille Guard,Seat Covers for Car,Truck,SUV , Auto Accessories , Wood Dashes, Dash Kits, Wood Trim, Wood Dash Trim (http://www.exoticwooddash.com). However, they told me that I need to find out if I have light or dark on my wood. None of my documentation indicates if it's light or dark -- just that its there. My interior is cashmere with radiant bronze as the exterior. Can anyone help?

Also, does anyone have any comments, experiences or feedback on Exoticwooddash.com?

Thanks

DrWizard
09-25-06, 09:52 PM
From what I can tell, light eucalyptus has a honey-like color while the dark has a walnut-like(reddish) appearance. Hope this helps.

big-tex
09-26-06, 08:35 AM
That makes sense since mine seems to be the latter (darker). Especially if you compare it against the wood in the XLR -- that appears to be very light honey almost greenish in colour.

Thanks.