: OEM radio to OEM Nav system

immuneone
09-24-06, 01:59 PM
I have the opportunity to get a Nav system from a wrecked SRX. I have the upgraded Bose system with XM radio in my SRX. Is this an easy exchange?

Smokin' SRX
09-29-06, 09:59 AM
I have the opportunity to get a Nav system from a wrecked SRX. I have the upgraded Bose system with XM radio in my SRX. Is this an easy exchange?

No! GPS sensor and harness is needed! get a Garmin ( on dash, where your wife can enter a destiation while driving!!! SRX can't without stopping ) or trade in for the '07 SRX w/Nav! (you didn't say what year you had) Prices are down!! Step - in is much easier ( 2006 on.) Power Lift hatch is standard!:bouncy:
Good luck!

yourgmsolutions
10-03-06, 06:05 PM

it's possible, but difficult. you don't really have to change your car wiring, but a little modification of exsisting harness requiered.

donjumpsuit
10-04-06, 12:07 PM
They are replacing my harness right now because of a theft of my Unit. They have to remove the dash. Thank god I have a lease, because if I owned I would FREAK. Removed Dashes never go back together correctly.