: Official website updated

dbknight
09-18-06, 08:49 PM
The Cadillac: Cadillac Official Website, Luxury Cars, Trucks & SUVs (http://www.cadillac.com) webiste is now updated with 2007 SRX info.

I didn't type all of that out . . .

Smokin' SRX
09-19-06, 09:07 AM
Disappointed. looks like the new 6-speed auto is available with RWD only! Also no power-folding side mirrors yet! (my Yukon has them since 2003!) And no turn- signal mirrors!! Lets hope the glove box got a lite! Anyway the power opening/closing rear hatch works nice! Saw a 2006 with it!
Couldn't they have boosted the horses even a little?? I'm looking for a good reason to trade in my 2004!!!!

Cadboy425
09-19-06, 01:36 PM
I totally agree. The SRX should have gotten at least the turn signal indicators, the deville has them why doesn't the "crossover". I can't stand that they have to say the "crossover" term sounds cheap. They need to add more pics of the sport package. The pics they have show the old style 18" rims I have on my 05.

syrob@MSN.COM
09-19-06, 02:21 PM
Disappointed. looks like the new 6-speed auto is available with RWD only! Also no power-folding side mirrors yet! (my Yukon has them since 2003!) And no turn- signal mirrors!! Lets hope the glove box got a lite! Anyway the power opening/closing rear hatch works nice! Saw a 2006 with it!
Couldn't they have boosted the horses even a little?? I'm looking for a good reason to trade in my 2004!!!!
Nope::

6-speed automatic for AWD, electronically-controlled PTU overdrive, Hydra-Matic, 6L50-E

SYROB

Smokin' SRX
09-19-06, 07:12 PM
Nope::

6-speed automatic for AWD, electronically-controlled PTU overdrive, Hydra-Matic, 6L50-E

SYROB

:confused: I read on the Caddy "build your car" page that the 6 speed is for the RWD only! Hope I mis-read and YOU are right! Will research further! THX!

Mike_S_30189
09-20-06, 08:18 AM
I am currently awaiting 07. Whne I built it, specs allowed AWD with 8 cyl/6-speed combo. The only omit is that the 6cyl does not come with 6-speed transmission option.