: removing windshield stickers

theGman
02-18-04, 10:11 PM
I recently had a windshield replaced on a Cadillac and noticed that the glass people magically removed my unremovable Va. inspection sticker and city sticker and put them on the new glass.

What do these guys use for this?

Thanks,

Paul

hcvone
02-19-04, 09:17 AM
I would like to know as well, the Pa inspection stickers will not come off unless you use a razor blade

Shano
02-25-04, 04:46 PM
Heat gun;)

LacSeville
03-03-04, 12:23 AM
what's wrong with the razor blade? that's all i ever use... soften the sticker up with some windex or goo gone or something like that. unless you have window tint... ha never thought about that. your're on your own. just use static cling stickers from now on!

shaunsmith
02-12-13, 09:29 AM
Last time i was in big tension about the removal of sticker from my car. I search a lot on the internet but all in vein. Then i visited here (http://www.customstickers.us) and ask them about the removal of the sticker.Then my problem was solved. I usually use the razor for the removal of the sticker from the windshield. After that i use the thinner, alcohol, petrol or the spirit for the removal of the residue.

2kflhr
04-20-13, 04:24 PM
I use the thinner, alcohol, petrol or the spirit for the removal of the residue. I believe most window stickers are water based, at least the inspection sticker was in NC for some years. Now we don't have window stickers.

creeker
04-20-13, 04:31 PM
Sledge hammer.

2manyhotrods
12-14-13, 07:13 AM
Heat gun.