: West Palm Beach Meet - Gauging Interest

Lord Cadillac
09-13-06, 09:43 PM
Okeechobee Boulevard (East End) - Possibly City Place if anyone can think of a parking scheme... Let's set a date...

Lady Danielle
10-22-06, 08:51 AM
Family..what family

05 Cadillac Escalade
10-24-06, 09:53 PM
I'm in. I thought this was set for this weekend. I will head up for this weekend if you guys want. How many cars are supposed to attend? Any other information? City Place would be an awesome idea if we can figure out parking like you said. I'm sure we could figure something out.

Thanks.

Lady Danielle
10-25-06, 11:56 PM
as it gets closer well figure it out.....Im thinking Sat night....

Wicho
11-04-06, 04:48 PM
I've been wanting to get a meet together since I first purchased my caddy. Yesterday (Friday) I went to the Towers meet in Ft.Lauderdale and saw a small group of Mercedes Benz owners and wondered why we haven't done the same. I am down any date, any time, just send an email or two to lmg1985@gmail.com and give me the info. It would be great to meet up with some of you and share our experiences

05 Cadillac Escalade
11-05-06, 11:20 AM
Wow! That is a great idea. The towers meet in Fort Lauderdale is right near me too. I think that is an awesome place to do a meet. Is anyone interested in meeting there? I think Sal and Danielle would be happy to come.

Thanks.

Lord Cadillac
11-06-06, 01:37 PM
Yeah, we'd be happy to go.. Start up a Fort Lauderdale / South Florida meet thread...

05 Cadillac Escalade
11-06-06, 06:09 PM
Yeah, we'd be happy to go.. Start up a Fort Lauderdale / South Florida meet thread...

Done. The thread is now operational.

Thanks.