: Picture Viewing Problems

BeelzeBob
04-02-03, 02:58 PM
AirJigga just brought to my attention that whenever he clicks on a thumbnail image in the images section, he gets the following error message:

You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

Is anyone else getting this message?

Thank you...

Sal

AKPsiMC03
04-02-03, 03:44 PM
yes, i got that until i realized i wasnt signed in on that computer. I think for the photo section anyone should be allowed ot enjoy the beauty of our caddy's reguardless if they are registered members or not.

BeelzeBob
04-02-03, 03:53 PM
It's no big deal to sign up. That's all I want in return...

kcnewell
04-03-03, 11:03 AM
There's no problem Sal, It works fine! You've just got to sign in. Not too complicated.

Revrend
04-03-03, 11:18 AM
Sal-

I personally run a site that is dedicated to the local party scene, and pictures/locations of said parties. When we first made the page, we decided that we also wanted people to register to see the pictures. We wanted to keep tabs on the unique amount of people that came and checked out our site. Well, just a few weeks into it, we had people telling us that hadn't checked it out yet, just because of the registration. We had it down to 3 fields, user name, password, and email. But for some people...that is just too much.

Food for thought ( =

BeelzeBob
04-03-03, 12:25 PM
Thanks Rev.. Did you have it integrated into your message board? As long as you're a registered member to these boards, you can see it..

KC. Strangely enough, AirJiggas has an account but still can't get in.. It may be a cookie issue. I'm waiting to hear back from the product vendor...

Revrend
04-15-03, 02:18 PM
Sorry, just thought to come back to this post...

No, I don't have a message board on my site. Did at one point, but we took it down for a while. On my site you log in before you can do anything. Otherwise you just get the revrend.net splash page. Once logged in, then you can view all the pictures, then you can hop right into the chat...