: bg 44k

BUILDINGCTSAMG
02-18-04, 11:29 AM
Ok guys so i think im gonna arrange a group buy for bg44k.....one bottle usually sells for 20 bucks.....heres what i got so far
I would have to have it shipped to me then shipped to all of you....End up being like 16 per bottle...

Due to the demand for this product by repair facilities and car clubs, we are offering a bulk case (24 Qty.) of this product at a great price. You get 24 cans for 13.50 each plus free shipping!

BG 44K Advanced Formula safely, rapidly and thoroughly removes engine deposits in carburetors, intake manifolds, ports and on valves. It restores flow in fuel injectors and cleans the entire fuel system. BG 44K Advanced Formula improves fuel economy and reduces exhaust emissions. It actually restores that "like new" driveability to an engine's performance and keeps it running better, longer and more efficiently. Add one 11 oz. can or bottle to fuel tank at fill-up. For gasoline or diesel engines. Includes 24 cans of BG 44K

Please note that this item cannot be shipped via air freight.

This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING. The shipping will be subtracted after you place the order.

Availability: Usually ships the same business day.

208X24Regular Price: $598.80Discount Price: $324.00

DaveSmed
02-18-04, 09:58 PM
May be interested, how does this stuff compare to Seafoam?

kevinK
03-03-04, 08:38 PM
Any proof that bg 44k works?

Thanks.

elwesso
03-03-04, 09:45 PM
You want proof this stuff works.....? LET ME TELL YOU!

Seafoam is like putting water in the tank compared to BG44k.....

I used ONE application, and it moved my gas mileage up from 10ish to 15ish.. This is over the course of about 3 tanks each, and i did NOTHING to change driving habits or anyhting to the car.... If anythinkg I got better gas mileage AFTER the BG44k, and I drove it HARDER.. Thats right! I have the paperwork to prove it.....

The key is using it on a long trip.. I used it once and it was so so on the results..... The most recent time I used it in a 100 mile road trip, 200 miles in 2 days, and just for they it cycled through just above 1/2 tank.

I am SOLD on this stuff and will buy this stuff from you!!!!!

kevinK
03-03-04, 10:30 PM
OK,

I'll give it a shot on my next long trip.

TimsToy
03-28-04, 09:55 AM
So did you get a case and do you have this for sale? I would like to try it.
Thanks,
Tim

elwesso
03-28-04, 11:42 AM
I dont know.... BUILDING, did you get it???

BUILDINGCTSAMG
03-28-04, 01:42 PM
Well i dont want to buy $300 worth unless i know people are gonna buy