: Just bought 05 STS.

Rocky315
09-09-06, 05:40 PM
I just bought an 05 STS yesterday. Its blue chip with northstar v8. I will post a picture later. Moving up from a fully loaded CTS. This car does not have nav but I plan on going aftermarket this time and doing some things myself. I was wondering though the car does not have woodgrain on the door trim ? Im hoping this is something I can order from Cadillac. It also came with tinted windows and 20 inch foose chrome wheels. If anyone could let me know if the door trim pieces can be orderd and what nav/dvd system they reccomend for the STS that fits. also which head rest tvs ? Any input appreciated.

Benjamin Simon
09-09-06, 06:38 PM
Sounds like a nice ride. I am looking to replace my 99 STS. Would you mind if I ask how many miles and how much you paid?

I would call around some salvage yards for the woodtrim. IT might be cheaper to trade in the car! I know they can be ordered for a arm and a leg.

I dont know about the AV stuff.

Rocky315
09-09-06, 06:46 PM
It has 12k on it. I paid 29 with tax tag and title. I hope to find thid wood grain hell or high water.

Jesda
09-09-06, 06:58 PM
Contact Jason Burtman and see if he can make something happen for you:
Burtman Industries (http://www.burtmanindustries.com/index.php)

He's hooked up a lot of Nissan and Infiniti owners, and the product is outstanding.

c5 rv
09-09-06, 09:07 PM
Congrats on the new ride.

Rocky315
09-10-06, 06:10 PM
I was wondering if there is a website I could get my sticker from or at least see the options list and original price of the car ?

AllWheelEric
09-10-06, 08:57 PM
You can ask your GM service department to provide a printout from their "Vehicle Info System." This won't show price info, but it confirms presence/absence of all options, and also shows the service history and in-service date.

Dr. Design
09-11-06, 10:58 AM
Hello,
Congrats on the new STS! It would be interesting to see just how many CTS move up buyers there are out there.

I just bought an 05 STS yesterday. Its blue chip with northstar v8. I will post a picture later. Moving up from a fully loaded CTS. This car does not have nav but I plan on going aftermarket this time and doing some things myself. I was wondering though the car does not have woodgrain on the door trim ? Im hoping this is something I can order from Cadillac. It also came with tinted windows and 20 inch foose chrome wheels. If anyone could let me know if the door trim pieces can be orderd and what nav/dvd system they reccomend for the STS that fits. also which head rest tvs ? Any input appreciated.

Rocky315
09-18-06, 09:32 PM
Nalley Jaguar - Asbury Automotive Group - Photo Viewer (http://nalley-jaguar-asbury-automotive-group.ebizautos.com/shared/viewer.aspx?iid=1082378&src=eBizAutos)

Here are some pics of my car.

harryctsv
09-19-06, 05:57 AM
Nalley Jaguar - Asbury Automotive Group - Photo Viewer (http://nalley-jaguar-asbury-automotive-group.ebizautos.com/shared/viewer.aspx?iid=1082378&src=eBizAutos)

Here are some pics of my car.
Rocky, your car looks soooo good, I love the E&G mesh grille and the wheels you have on.

Blue chip and cashmnere is just:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hans

Rocky315
09-21-06, 08:10 AM
THank you. Im glad the link still works even after they sold me the car.