: D3 design guys do the job right!

CaddyGirl99
09-08-06, 04:40 AM
D3 design guys do the job right! :thumbsup::bouncy::thumbsup:

Our experience with D3 is with the XLR and STS. We found the people at D3 to be delightful, courteous, helpful and, most importantly, professional to work with.

My husband owns a dealership in the Los Angeles area and was impressed when D3's car received a design award in the VIP auto salon. We decided to contact D3 based on the car at the show. We ordered a complete body kit, wheels and tires and ECU upgrade for the STS. For the XLR we ordered a complete exhaust upgrade, chassis modifications and a set of D3 20-inch wheels for our personal cars. As a result of their professional and courteous service, we decided to award D3 with our dealership account. So far, we have purchased more than 20 body kits and accessories from D3, all without incident.

Usually I only read the forum and don’t post, but seeing the comments from “lagier” I just had to say something. He seemed unfair and even uninformed and I wondered why he posted in both STS and CTS forums. Who knows, maybe he has an agenda. We're not debating his views, but do want to note that as a customer, we also have a responsibility. Our responsibility is to listen to the recommendations of the professional design team. Then, let them do what they do best! We certainly don't regret it!

Anyway, as a result, we recommended D3 to the Southern California Dealer’s Association as one of our PREFERRED VENDORS because, frankly, we think your experience with D3 will be like ours. GREAT! :thumbsup::bouncy::thumbsup:

lagier
09-08-06, 10:44 AM
D3 design guys do the job right! :thumbsup::bouncy::thumbsup:

Usually I only read the forum and don’t post, but seeing the comments from “lagier” I just had to say something. He seemed unfair and even uninformed and I wondered why he posted in both STS and CTS forums. Who knows, maybe he has an agenda. We're not debating his views, but do want to note that as a customer, we also have a responsibility. Our responsibility is to listen to the recommendations of the professional design team. Then, let them do what they do best! We certainly don't regret it!

Unfair? Uniformed?

You say you only read the forum and don't post? C'mon, you guys are really insulting the audience's intelligence here. You signed up one week ago. You mean you only read the posts, but NEVER had a desire to look at the pictures on this forum? Remember, you need a username and password to view pics.

Nice try trying to "save face". If you want to try and discount my experience, I can always show and tell more. I have more detailed information. Do you really want to call my bluff?

Now, I'll call yours... show us some pics of the "20" kits.