: Who Snapped This Pic?

CTS-VPaco
09-05-06, 06:15 PM
More of a curiousity thing, but I believe it's my car. It's a Sirius controller made by Kenwood, but I use it to control my Kenwood Music Keg (20gb interchangable cartridge MP3 player). A friend of mine molded it into my ashtray and used some special texturized paint to make it match somewhat the rest of the interior.

I'm just wondering... o O (Who got the pic and where'd they snap it at?)

BigFred
09-05-06, 08:31 PM
I might be missing something, but I don't see a pic.

csp3000
09-05-06, 08:54 PM
I thought I was missing something myself but it seems that I'm not alone with my thinking :hmm:

CTS-VPaco
09-05-06, 09:13 PM
Hahaha, I got sidetracked when making the post!

Here's the link:

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/img/ash-console.jpg

Sorry, folks. That's what I get for playing on the 'net while I should be working, hahahaha!

1QUICKV
09-05-06, 09:22 PM
i did'it take the picture but damm that car has a lot of leather protection on it .that may be a reason for the bottoms to peel. the paint weaken and peels off. but not saying that your bottoms are peeling. you sure are keeping the V clean while keeping the resale value up. "FYI to everyone with a v ...don't sell V's for so CHEAP, i feel bad for the peeple who paided 52,000 w/o taxes and now are selling them for 35,000" Why are there so many V'S for sale?

v-ape
09-06-06, 10:33 AM
i did'it take the picture but damm that car has a lot of leather protection on it .that may be a reason for the bottoms to peel. the paint weaken and peels off. but not saying that your bottoms are peeling. you sure are keeping the V clean while keeping the resale value up. "FYI to everyone with a v ...don't sell V's for so CHEAP, i feel bad for the peeple who paided 52,000 w/o taxes and now are selling them for 35,000" Why are there so many V'S for sale?

I got mine for 36 and they are down to 31 now (if you're lucky)

CTS-VPaco
09-08-06, 10:50 AM
No one'll own up? C'mon...

And that may be a pic from a show I attended. Gotta make it look wet! I do keep the ride clean, but rarely does it ever get the slick treatment cos I don't like how it feels.

rbrown81
09-08-06, 02:16 PM

Hey buddy - :Offtopic:

lasstss
09-08-06, 09:38 PM
Hahaha, I got sidetracked when making the post!

Here's the link:

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/img/ash-console.jpg

Sorry, folks. That's what I get for playing on the 'net while I should be working, hahahaha!

Ahh childsplay, any monkey can make that.. I did.:eek:

Chef
09-09-06, 02:21 PM
Ahh childsplay, any monkey can make that.. I did.:eek:

well done!!