: parting with Fe4's?

70eldo
09-05-06, 06:04 AM
I don't know if more CTS members come here begging for the Fe4's. But I just have little sources since I am in Europe. There are about 100 V's in Europe and they aren't even all sold. So, SMALL chance I will find someone here in Europe.

Anyway, If you are willing to help me out, than I will be VERY VERY thankful! :worship:

I got an 06 Sport Lux and the Fe4's are about my only way to lower the car, without losing the load leveling (yes, I know I need the WW spacers too).

http://www.pichotel.com/pic/3273LP0k7/49984.jpg

As you can see, the 20" are cool, but I need to lower to make it all visually fit better.

Please PM me. I got PayPal and exchanged more successfully with US-CTS memebers. Thank you so much in advance! :highfive:

70eldo
09-06-06, 03:08 AM
Great, no compassion here... :(

lunarx
09-06-06, 04:33 AM
Be patient, someone will hook you up.
Also, keep checking the classifieds and ebay.

troyboy1
09-06-06, 10:01 AM
I have a brand new set of Fe4's. Email me and we can discuss. troyg@camglass.com

OldRoadDawg
09-06-06, 10:16 AM
Great, no compassion here... :(
Lots of compassion :grouphug: just bad timing for both of us.
I just gave a set away last week to a CTS forum member for the cost of shipping them.

RobertCTS
09-06-06, 12:13 PM
Lots of compassion :grouphug: just bad timing for both of us.
I just gave a set away last week to a CTS forum member for the cost of shipping them.

Thanks OldRoadDawg:thumbsup:

Kadonny
09-06-06, 12:53 PM
Just for comparison sake, how much was the shipping and what carrier?

I have my stock set sitting in my basement, but they are heavy buggers and was afraid to see what the shipping would be.

OldRoadDawg
09-06-06, 06:56 PM
Just for comparison sake, how much was the shipping and what carrier?

I have my stock set sitting in my basement, but they are heavy buggers and was afraid to see what the shipping would be.

UPS ground - $20 - from southcentral PA to central OH - shipping weight was 41 lbs.

OldRoadDawg
09-06-06, 06:57 PM
Thanks OldRoadDawg:thumbsup:
Are you gonna have those shocks installed by Oct. 7th?

70eldo
09-07-06, 11:45 AM
I have a brand new set of Fe4's. Email me and we can discuss. troyg@camglass.com :highfive:

Thank you so much for the offer! I had an option on a pair from Kali_cts03. He just let me know that he can now sell them to me for a very reasonable price. Since I buy a car cover from him too, I will go for those. Unless you offer them for REALLY cheap? :rolleyes:

Yeah, shipping is a killer. I guess it will be $40 again like my last shippings. I just hope it will be within those weight limits. Then it still takes 3-4 weeks to get here thanks to the extended safety checks on intl. parcels.

Thanks for the replies everyone! :thumbsup: