: Are there any Cadillac clubs in/near TN?

Benzilla
09-02-06, 11:30 PM
Or anywhere in the south east at all?

Adam
09-06-06, 07:53 PM
Or anywhere in the south east at all?

i am in the process of starting one... already have the name too. its actually gonna be two different clubs. seeing as i am a member of Club CTS the CTS/CTS-V's will be in that and required to join clubcts.com and cadillacowners.com. the other part is Club Cadillac and it has different classes, Classic, original (1996 and older), lowrider, and the DUB class (like Escalades and other dubbed out Caddies). we currently have about 5 members but it isnt an official club as of yet. still working out the details on it. so far though i got my CTS, my Deville, my Brougham, my buddies Fleetwood, a 1976 Sedan Deville, a 2004 Escalade EXT sittin on 26s, a CTS-V, and one other guy who just got an 04 CTS. we havent had much in the way of meetings as we are still setting things up. id love to have you Ben if you are interested and i will let you know when we become an official club. we need more classic/original Cadillacs. and also we will not be affiliated with the Cadillac LaSalle club.

Benzilla
11-20-06, 02:24 AM
lol, I totaly forgot I started this thread 'till I was looking through my posts, sorry.

It sounds like a good thing you have going, let me know when things get running. The only thing is, Kingsprt is sort of far to drive for a meeting, but it still sounds great.

I need to sleep...