: Looking for a "V" specific Underdrive Pulley setup..

austin
09-02-06, 08:09 PM
Been looking into Underdrive Pulley setups and it seems like a quick way to add an extra 10-15 or so hp. So far, all i see is corvette, and other make and model setups with a new belt, and some even include an alternater pulley as well. Seems like no one has put a package togeather (pullley(s) & belt) specificaly for the "V". Does anyone know if one is currently in the works.

JonCR96Z
09-02-06, 09:09 PM
Unlikely. You'll just have to get it then measure for a new belt.

CTSVLS6
09-02-06, 09:48 PM
If you call Dynotech Eng. 260-407-5457 and ask for Phil, he can sell you the parts you need. He installed the ASP underdrive setup on my V way back in Feb. of 05. I haven't had any problems at all with the setup. :thumbsup:

austin
09-02-06, 10:00 PM
Thanks CTSVLS6.... It will save me from the belt guess work. BTW.. did you have to replace the alternater pulley with a smaller one to keep the volts up?

JAY WEST
09-02-06, 11:53 PM
Did you notice any HP incraeses with the set up?

austin
09-03-06, 12:03 AM
:yeah:

I'm surprised none of the sponsors jumped on putting a kit togeather with a pair of crank & alt pulley(s) and a belt.

For those interested... I found the alternator pulley's here; Delco-Remy CS130 type Automotive Alternator Pulleys (http://www.alternatorparts.com/pulley_size.htm)