: Headlight Problem!

heavycat
08-30-06, 12:24 PM
I have a few things wrong with my headlights on my 2000. First my high beams will not stay on continuously. When I pull forward on the headlight control they will come on, but when i push it forward to lock them on the dont come on. Second problem is my foglights dont work at all. The light on the foglight switch also doesnt come on. Does anyone know whats goin on, i have a feeling its a relay or something. Any help would be great.

aswell, Has anyone put new projector headlights on without problems. I've read quite alot about the day time running lights not functioning properly. And, Is it possible to use the headlights for a 99 on a 2000 easily

RedGalant2k1
08-30-06, 12:34 PM
Check the bulbs to ensure that they work. Then check the wiring and fuses.

zealious
08-31-06, 06:35 PM
my lights aim too low and i cant seem to be able to figure out how they can be adjusted... i keep thinking its those strange twistie knobs with what looks like a hex bolt?
i have a 98

R-Caddy
09-01-06, 01:22 AM
my lights aim too low and i cant seem to be able to figure out how they can be adjusted... i keep thinking its those strange twistie knobs with what looks like a hex bolt?
i have a 98
it sure is :thumbsup:

mach1456
09-02-06, 09:48 AM
aswell, Has anyone put new projector headlights on without problems. I've read quite alot about the day time running lights not functioning properly. And, Is it possible to use the headlights for a 99 on a 2000 easily

I have put in the projector lights and I hate them. Can't see anything without using the brights. Also hard to adjust. They still arent adjusted right.

mach1456
09-02-06, 09:52 AM
i have a 98

The adjuster in the headlight may be broke. They seem to be a real problem.