: New STS at the Toroonto Show

airbalancer
02-15-04, 06:03 PM
Some said that the new STS was at the Toronto Show Is it true?

2004_SRX_
02-15-04, 08:15 PM
I believe the new STS will be unveiled at the New York show in April, so I doubt it was in Toronto. Correct me if I'm wrong...

gothicaleigh
02-16-04, 03:18 PM
The STS was not in Toronto.

It will be in New York.

Gramzster
02-16-04, 11:43 PM
I just came back from that show maybe an hour ago.... the STS was NOT there (the Seveille was though).

However, the Sixteen was there... I got some pics of it, but there were WAY TOO MANY people around to get awsome shots :crying:

The CTS-V was there too... Got some pics of it as well.

maksitfaster
02-20-04, 10:46 AM
I just came back from the show too,& was a bit disappointed not to see it.i guess new york is a bigger audience for the unveiling of a new car.we always get the shaft on new models up here.seeing the SIXTEEN in person made up for it though.they also didn't bring the GTO,& the solstice was way up on a stage, so you couldn't get a very good look at it.anybody look at the ford GT?the undercarriage was rusting,& it was dripping oil on the turntable!good show though.

gothicaleigh
02-20-04, 11:54 AM
Did you get pics? :D

Gramzster
02-20-04, 07:40 PM
Here's some of the Images I've captured... I have MANY more, but of course there is a 5 attachment maximum :crying:

Gramzster
02-20-04, 07:44 PM
Here's 3 others I had to post.

Ralph
02-20-04, 08:33 PM
Here's 3 others I had to post.

Those are great pics! I can't get over the size of the rims.

maksitfaster
02-24-04, 08:18 PM
Did you get pics? :D
yeah,i got lots of pics.i just tried to post some but they're too big.as soon as i get them compressed a bit i'll post them.btw,you guys in the toronto area?

gothicaleigh
02-24-04, 10:42 PM
Michigan here.
Nice pics of the Sixteen. It was hard to get close to it at Detroit last year (and even then not as close as they allowed you).

Gramzster
02-24-04, 11:11 PM
yeah,i got lots of pics.i just tried to post some but they're too big.as soon as i get them compressed a bit i'll post them.btw,you guys in the toronto area?I'm in London... Took the train up last week. Was a lot of fun.