: SW Florida V owners

silver05v
08-28-06, 04:09 PM
I was wondering if the CTS-V owners in SW Florida, Gulf Coast area (Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Naples, etc.) would be interested in starting some sort of get together. There are a couple of times when people meet on Wednesday and Saturdays here in Ft. Myers, but is mostly imports and F-body vehicles, basically I am the only V out there at any one time. I am open to any suggestions and other places where car people meet where we could meet each other and talk some B.S. for a while.:)

By the way, I live in Cape Coral.

ta206
08-28-06, 04:49 PM
I live west of Ft. Lauderdale (Plantation) but I love driving my V and coming to Naples some Saturday for a little get-together would be a cheap excuse to drive her.

starfox86
08-28-06, 05:28 PM
I live in cape coral too..dont you have the nitrious set up and the eibachs? i go out to target on saturdays sometimes...hit me up!

silver05v
08-28-06, 06:04 PM
starfox86,

I sometimes go to the hangout in Daniels Pkwy and U.S. 41 on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I am planning to go to Buckingham Airfield this Saturday for some autocrossing, let me know if you are interested.:thumbsup:
IM me with your contact info.

ctsvflorida
08-29-06, 01:10 PM
I was wondering if the CTS-V owners in SW Florida, Gulf Coast area (Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Naples, etc.) would be interested in starting some sort of get together. There are a couple of times when people meet on Wednesday and Saturdays here in Ft. Myers, but is mostly imports and F-body vehicles, basically I am the only V out there at any one time. I am open to any suggestions and other places where car people meet where we could meet each other and talk some B.S. for a while.:)

By the way, I live in Cape Coral.

You will be the only V in most places unless you call more V's there! I am in Ocala presently but do go down south and sometimes west a bit too. I go quite often in the winter. I believe that you do not have enough posts for PM's so keep replying to posts to get to 50 and personal message me so I have your name in my folder. Next time I am going down that way I will PM you! Otherwise, if you want to set up something in like tampa, I would meet there anytime. You can prolly get a few guys to do that. I know of 2 others that would go too. Since you can't PM me here's my number 352-489-8180
Brian

twentyon20s
08-29-06, 01:42 PM
Ocala, huh? I have my V up in Gainesville most of the time. Any more V's in the area interested in a meet?

ctsvflorida
08-29-06, 01:54 PM
Ocala, huh? I have my V up in Gainesville most of the time. Any more V's in the area interested in a meet?

One more at least! PM me anytime!

ctsvett
08-29-06, 09:26 PM
you guys gonna have the meet DURING the hurricane?

HAHAH

Reed

spdracer77
08-30-06, 09:02 AM
Whats up fellas? I just moved from Miami to Naples about 5 month ago. I have a 04 CTS V nitrous tuned 463rwhp. I have only seen one CTS V since I'v been out here. I think a meet in SW Florida would be great.

V-Love
08-30-06, 10:26 AM
you guys gonna have the meet DURING the hurricane?

HAHAH

Reed

We always meet during the hurricanes down in Florida... :cheers: ....:alchi::alchi: ....:bulging: ....:vomit: !!!

Sick03L
09-02-06, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone! I just brought home my 04 CTS-V today. I live in the Cape and will be out at Daniels & 41 tonight after 9 sometime.

Who has the black V with black 20" rims on it here in Cape Coral? He is the reason I bought my V! I had an 2003 Lightning with a Kenne Bell and he whooped my but from a roll. So to whoever you are....THANK YOU! I love my V and cant wait to order some goodies for it.

Jason

04CTSVFLA
09-02-06, 02:03 PM
spdracr whats ur setup,,,,who did your work

04CTSVFLA
09-02-06, 02:05 PM
I had an 2003 Lightning with a Kenne Bell and he whooped my but from a roll.

he must of been maggied or spraying or fully built. No stock V is going to whoop a kenne bell lightning

Sick03L
09-02-06, 02:40 PM
he must of been maggied or spraying or fully built. No stock V is going to whoop a kenne bell lightning
He had stock exhaust from what I could tell. I was only trapping 108ish in the heat. Low boost 14psi on stock heads and block. I figured either my truck was hot and running poorly or he was spraying.

starfox86
09-02-06, 06:31 PM
Hello everyone! I just brought home my 04 CTS-V today. I live in the Cape and will be out at Daniels & 41 tonight after 9 sometime.

Who has the black V with black 20" rims on it here in Cape Coral? He is the reason I bought my V! I had an 2003 Lightning with a Kenne Bell and he whooped my but from a roll. So to whoever you are....THANK YOU! I love my V and cant wait to order some goodies for it.

Jason

HAHA! that is me!...I saw you driving yesterday in a red V with a temp tag...thats u right?

Sick03L
09-03-06, 07:03 AM
HAHA! that is me!...I saw you driving yesterday in a red V with a temp tag...thats u right?Nope! I bought a black V and it has hard plates on it.
What do you have done to your V?

Jason

starfox86
09-03-06, 09:47 AM
Nope! I bought a black V and it has hard plates on it.
What do you have done to your V?

Jason

hmmm....ok..well I havent seen you then. I have an intake and thats it. where did u race a black V with 20's? I havent been to the track so it must have been in cape coral or fort myers? if it was at a track it wasnt me : (

I was down at the car show from 9-10:30 last night sittin next to my v and a blue supercharged 05 saleen..i didnt see any V's at all! and you know whats crazy! this 18 year old kid pulls up in a brand new bently contenental ..a 160,000 car....thats a nice car. : )

so, SW Florida V's I have seen...all with in a 20 mile radius

-Mine..06' black, w/ black 20's

-guy that works at a computer store on del prado...04'-05' black/stock with a manatee tag

-my friend that i work with that lives in ft. myers has a black/stock 04'

-guy that I met that lives in lehigh and is a mechanic with a black/stock 04'

-red V with temp tags driving down Colonial by Metro just this friday

-guy that works at a cabinet place off delprado in the industrial park with a silver 04'-05' with 20" custom wheels and corsa exhaust.

-talked to a guy at mcdonalds with B&B exhast and had it slammed with eibachs at the time in a silver 04'-05'-silver05 V i think this is urs

-saw a guy drivin a few times in a stock 06' silver one on US41

-saw a hott 40 year old woman driving a blue/stock one of Daniels by the Reniassance

-I always see this one guy in a 04'-05 stock/black V really tinted windows like mine driving on US41

-i saw a lady in a red 04'-05' V at CVS on delprado..i think her husband works up at the caddy dealership or something because I see that car packed behind the used car lot sometimes

-i saw a black 04'-05' with some 19's and exhaust.. looked like some CC wheels..on US41..he must live in naples or something.

anyone else? if u think one of these is you...let me know!!:highfive:

Sick03L
09-03-06, 12:44 PM
I ran you on Pine Island road in my Grey Lightning. I made you follow me off of Del Prado to Pine Island and we ran from a slow roll and a 55mph roll.
I know it was you. Black 20s, blacked out windows and I think you removed a badge on the rear of your car if I remember correctly.

starfox86
09-03-06, 06:14 PM
haha....yeah..i had a lil to drink that day after work..i remember that....:alchi: we should race the LS2 vs the LS6 :bouncy:

Sick03L
09-03-06, 08:35 PM
Sounds good man! I live right off of Del Prado and Diplomat. I dont think I have enough post to PM you my number...?

theloanman219
11-13-06, 08:49 PM
Hey sick,

I found this post. I am a new V owner. I would love to get together to check out what you have to done to your car. I live in lehigh. Let me know when is a good time.

Gene

Sick03L
11-14-06, 06:18 AM
Hey sick,

I found this post. I am a new V owner. I would love to get together to check out what you have to done to your car. I live in lehigh. Let me know when is a good time.

Gene
I'm all stock with some UGLY rims ( previous owner ). I will be ordering a catback, shifter, Kars stage 2 and getting a tune in the near future. I'm still game to meet up if you would like too. As a matter of fact I may be heading to Immokalee 1/8 mile track on Firday night if you care to join.

Jason

silver05v
11-14-06, 01:30 PM
Wuz up guys, why don't we meet tomorrow night at around 9:30 pm at Daniels Pkwy and U.S. 41. I'll be there, just look for the Silver V with black wheels.:thumbsup:

ctsvflorida
11-14-06, 03:06 PM
Any of you guys near Tampa? I go there once a week to the Hardrock if any of you want to go up there?

TampaV
11-14-06, 03:41 PM
Any of you guys near Tampa? I go there once a week to the Hardrock if any of you want to go up there?

I live in Tampa right downtown on Bayshore Blvd. I'm not so much into the Hard Rock scene, but I would be up for meeting somewhere else.

Steve
TampaV

silver05v
11-15-06, 02:15 PM
Anyone coming to Daniels Pkwy and U.S. 41 tonight? I was just wondering how many V's will actually show up.:bigroll:

silver05v
11-15-06, 02:21 PM
double post