: 07 STS V in Thunder Gray

harryctsv
08-28-06, 01:53 PM
Hi there, does anybody of you saw the 07 STS V in thunder gray? I know some dealers in the US got there first ones!

If some of you do could you please post a picture here? I`m wondering if it is the same color as my 04 XLR has, it`s also thunder gray.

Thank you, here`s a pic of mine.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/P4300022.jpg
Hans

Kadonny
08-30-06, 09:26 AM
Nice color Harry. I saw a Stealth Gray STS-V in the dealership and it sure was pretty. I'm not really sure why Caddy dropped SG and added TG. Was SG not selling all that well?

harryctsv
08-30-06, 01:04 PM
Nice color Harry. I saw a Stealth Gray STS-V in the dealership and it sure was pretty. I'm not really sure why Caddy dropped SG and added TG. Was SG not selling all that well?
lol... Kadonny still knows my second name.... great:thumbsup:

The SG looks good to me too but they should call it stealth blue because it`s more of a lighter blue than grey.

Your stealth gray CTS V looks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Harry Hans

Kadonny
09-05-06, 02:09 PM
Hahahaha. I have always called you Harry, I always will ;)

I agree the SG is more of a blue, but I am still not sure why they changed it. I guess SG is a love it/hate it color whereas the TG is more of a neutral color for all to like.

Thanks for the compliment on my car :D

harryctsv
09-05-06, 02:42 PM
Hahahaha. I have always called you Harry, I always will ;)

I agree the SG is more of a blue, but I am still not sure why they changed it. I guess SG is a love it/hate it color whereas the TG is more of a neutral color for all to like.

Thanks for the compliment on my car :D
:) Kadonny, I hope they`ll bring this new V`s soon to Germany but Im still not sure which of the V`s I`ll buy. Love em both the CTS or STS V
First I was allways hunting for an XLR V but since I got my XLR build up so good I just keep it and get me one of those 4 doors above.

You know my favorite color on this.....lol...lol

Harry