: for the record, fantastic vehicle

mtbfamily
08-27-06, 10:13 PM
having had a v for around a month, i must say it is a unique and great car. many posts focus on ideosyncracy's - in the end we should hope they make more such vehicles. i am sure the accountants place great pressure on low volume, specialty cars.

JAY WEST
08-27-06, 11:04 PM
Yeah, alot of posts share alot of details involving problems experienced from GM construction and customer service. This car though, I feel is the baddest all around vehicles on the road. A few may come close in ONE aspect or another. The car has some short comings in the integrity department (interior quality/durability), and a few drivetrain parts are weak links when it comes to all that power, IMO, you get that when you have that power and use it. For the cost this is the baddest car I have had the luxury to own. I hope they don't make a bunch more and it looks questionable from what i've heard. I would buy it again and might buy another if my career change goes as planned. The wife drives the blk modded 05 and if things go well she said she likes the stealth grey.....- Jay