Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Salt Lake City?

14K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  2005Lac 
#1 ·
Is there anybody on this forum from the Salt lake area. I just met a guy the other day who has a caddy like mine and we were looking to see if there was any clubs in utah. So far cant find any off this site. If there is anybody interested and in the Salt lake, provo area, post here and we will see what we can do to get together and show off.

#3 ·
Hey Im in Salt Lake! I've never heard of any clubs around here either. I wish there was. I'm trying to start a Cadillic collection of my own. I'm at 2 now hopefully 3 or 4 by springtime. My buddy has an '87 Brougham he wants to sell and my brother in law has a '65 that needs restoration. Caddies rule.

#11 ·
Hello I wanted to ask about Car clubs in the area me and my buddy are trying to come up with a Cadillac Club and would like new people to join the cruise nights in the Lake area. We have from new to old skool anyone interesting shot a line and tell us what you think .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.