: Input needed from So. Cal V Owners

Ishminder
08-25-06, 11:20 AM
As most of us So. Cal owners know, getting anything accomplished here at the dealer can be very difficult. People have had many of their problems denied (thanks to a particular area rep, who I believe has left many dealerships now) and a few have even had their warranties denied.

Has anyone had their differential replaced for a whine? If so, at what dealership?

Is your dealership also good at replacing other problems common with the V? Is so, what are some problems they fix?

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I know a few people on this forum that are having differential and transmission problems.
Thanks

andy92782
08-25-06, 04:07 PM
Ishminder, PM me your email address and I will reply to you privately (I still can't send PMs here).

GAGS-V
08-25-06, 10:55 PM
Kennedy in San Bernardino so far has been real good to me. No questions on loaners if it has to stay for any extended time. So far they have fixed my nav. system for the peeling paint, the sailpanels on both sides that came loose, the "fixer" bushings, the windshield strip, the radiator. I also have them change the oil and rotate the tires. No diff. replacement but I think if I needed one they would do it.l