: Do you guys like the Lingenfelter windshield decal...

austin
08-25-06, 12:02 AM
I am planning on purchasing one.... I just don't think i have the juice right now to hold up to the name. That's all i need is to boost some clown's ego if he beats me, thinking he took out a souped up Lingenfelter "V". I think it looks Sooooo Bad As@ though. Maybe after i get more mods, i'll buy it and put it on.

*Photo is from a Lingenfelter AD, and i edited it for clear fogs.

Wizzle
08-25-06, 12:36 AM
The important question is whether or not you like it. :thumbsup:

austin
08-25-06, 01:01 AM
>The important question is whether or not you like it.

Yes... I think it gives the "V" that serious racing look. I wonder if it's a real pain in the as to put on though?

dqw1
08-25-06, 07:11 AM
do the mod's first. Then represent.

CIWS
08-25-06, 07:13 AM
If you like to advertise it looks fine. Personally I would do the improvements and not broadcast it, but that's me.

urbanski
08-25-06, 07:20 AM

RobertCTS
08-25-06, 07:54 AM
Then you ask where do you stop??? Maybe an Andy Pilgrim windshield decal and the rest of the stuff. :lildevil:

http://usera.imagecave.com/BobsWork/Cadillac_CTS-VR5.jpg

austin
08-25-06, 08:50 AM
>Maybe an Andy Pilgrim windshield decal.

Pilgrim? Oh.. He must of been the first to discover the racing "V" in america. I remember reading about something like that in history class. :D

*FYI.. Only two decals left for sale, you have to request silver in the paypal payment message box.... Good price.. Who knows how long there going to keep selling them?;

eBay Motors: Lingenfelter windshield decal Corvette GTO CTS-V Camaro (item 150026186895 end time Aug-30-06 19:27:00 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lingenfelter-windshield-decal-Corvette-GTO-CTS-V-Camaro_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50449QQihZ005QQi temZ150026186895QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

P-Funk
08-25-06, 09:00 AM
I like it but would only get it if it was a Lingenfelter modded car (or at least able to live up to the reputation).

twentyon20s
08-25-06, 01:32 PM
:yeah:
Unless you are bragging about your Lingenfelter engine components, why waste your money to advertise?

v-ape
08-25-06, 02:11 PM
:yeah:
Unless you are bragging about your Lingenfelter engine components, why waste your money to advertise?

Yea, if John L. wants to give me a discount on parts, I'll advertise for him, otherwise I wouldnt do it. But to each his own.

I know people who have had banners put on their cars, its not hard to do. I would assume its vinyl? All you need is some soapy water and a squigy (?not the guy from lavern and shirley?). A credit card will work okay, but you dont want to tear the vinyl, you just want to get all the air bubbles out and let it dry. Viola!

I saw one on a mustangs back window once that said "Have you Smoked an Import Lately?" A little too much for me, but it was funny.

1QUICKV
08-25-06, 09:26 PM
those fog lights on that car are looking good, anyone no where to get them? they match the grilles.... better then sts-v

1QUICKV
08-25-06, 09:27 PM
(off topic) but btw, those fog lights on that car are looking good, anyone no where to get them? they match the grilles.... better then sts-v

austin
08-25-06, 09:31 PM
In my first post.. I stated the photo is edited. I edited the fogs by taking the bottom half and pasting them over the amber upper half, and then tweaked it some more. I did this in microsoft paint. Glad you like it.

This is what the original photo looked like before i edited it.

LV_V
08-25-06, 09:34 PM
Why in the hell would you put the Lingenfelter sticker on your windshield? Seriously now, why?!

You probably have the Lingenfelter CAI. That definately deserves it ;)

austin
08-25-06, 09:37 PM
>Why in the hell would you put the Lingenfelter sticker on your windshield? Seriously now, why?!

I'll take that as a "no" vote. Hey.. You either like it or don't. It's a dress up item.. Linginfelter sells them, folks buy them. I think it looks great.

Dennisscars
08-25-06, 09:49 PM
uhmm.. no..
http://www.laughatrice.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/walker.jpg

Florian
08-25-06, 10:26 PM
I am planning on purchasing one.... I just don't think i have the juice right now to hold up to the name. That's all i need is to boost some clown's ego if he beats me, thinking he took out a souped up Lingenfelter "V". I think it looks Sooooo Bad As@ though. Maybe after i get more mods, i'll buy it and put it on.

*Photo is from a Lingenfelter AD, and i edited it for clear fogs.

Thats fooking garbage...if youre not a Lingenfelter V, then why pose. I got a Boeing sticker and a Hasbro sticker that you could put there....Thats as obnoxious as the std. CTS guys putting a V sticker on the quarter panels and trunk lid. If you got the $$, buy one, no posers please. :thepan:

F

Chef
08-25-06, 10:34 PM
:werd: to what the F speaks...

austin
08-25-06, 10:45 PM
>I got a Boeing sticker and a Hasbro sticker that you could put there....

Ya... I got a daffy duck and a bugs bunny sticker, you can stick them both up your.... :cookoo:

LV_V
08-26-06, 12:28 AM
lmao

Just asking this question (the thread's title) was asking for criticism. You drive a CADILLAC bro. Not an f'ing rice rocket.

TXSilverV
08-26-06, 09:08 AM
I'm going to buy one and put in on the back window so you can see when I pass by you!
All of my Mods are from LPE(427RWHP) but no sticker for me. For the amount of money I spent they gave me a little 500HP Plate about the size of our V on the car.

Florian
08-26-06, 01:52 PM
>I got a Boeing sticker and a Hasbro sticker that you could put there....

Ya... I got a daffy duck and a bugs bunny sticker, you can stick them both up your.... :cookoo:

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, You asked for opinions...you dont like it, dont ask. :want: :thepan:

F

austin
08-26-06, 04:33 PM
>Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, You asked for opinions...you dont like it, dont ask

Opinions, yes, not hot headed smart as remarks. It's the tone and way you went about it. :chill:

TagApl4
08-26-06, 06:54 PM

Opinions, yes, not hot headed smart as remarks. It's the tone and way you went about it. :chill:

Yo, thats jus Florian gotta luv him. I LOL 75% the time he post :rofl:

Florian
08-26-06, 07:21 PM

Austin,

Allow me to apologize...it was a bad evening last night. I had to put my dog down and I was a bit edgy....let me buy you a soda. :bouncy:

F

TagApl4
08-26-06, 08:06 PM
Its a bad season for dogs. I just fouund out the other night that my dog may have cancer. Already spent $250 in blood test and x-rays

austin
08-26-06, 08:14 PM
>it was a bad evening last night. I had to put my dog down and I was a bit edgy....

Sorry to hear about that... I have a 14+ yr old boxer. Almost lost him last year due to a operation. :grouphug:

Silver Dollar
08-26-06, 08:35 PM
You know the 'ol fella is old when his whole head is gray.

Looks like a sweet pooch.

2004ctsv
08-26-06, 08:48 PM

That's what they say about me, too

Florian
08-26-06, 08:59 PM
Its a bad season for dogs. I just fouund out the other night that my dog may have cancer. Already spent $250 in blood test and x-rays

Tag,

My Great Pyrenees died of cancer. We put more than 25K into him over 3 years...He was a trooper but the tumor grew so large it blocked his airway...he was perfectly healthy otherwise...Im deeply saddened. Best wishes for you and your dog....

F

CIWS
08-26-06, 10:10 PM
Tag,

My Great Pyrenees died of cancer. We put more than 25K into him over 3 years...He was a trooper but the tumor grew so large it blocked his airway...he was perfectly healthy otherwise...Im deeply saddened. Best wishes for you and your dog....

F

Let's hope the folks at MIT make some progress with their project via the Broad Institute (http://www.broad.mit.edu/mammals/dog/).

Florian
08-26-06, 10:13 PM
:yeah: without a doubt....

F

Chef
08-26-06, 10:59 PM
My Bear died last year of cancer. 125lb rott/chow mix... Was my best man at my wedding...I miss him...

Chef

JonCR96Z
08-26-06, 11:27 PM
Yea, if John L. wants to give me a discount on parts, I'll advertise for him, otherwise I wouldnt do it. But to each his own.

I don't beleive John Lingenfelter is gonna give any discounts to anyone. His company might, but he personally won't.

Silver Dollar
08-27-06, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Dollar

That's what they say about me, too

They don't call me "silver" dollar for 'nuthin either :)