: Lockhart Cadillac - Indianapolis, IN

Cadillac_Fan
08-24-06, 08:56 PM
Nice folks in service department/fair on price. I have had my 1988 Brougham serviced there for several minor repairs and some tricky electrical diagnostics and they didn't flinch or care that I brought it in. Some dealerships will turn you away if you're not in the XLR or Escalade, as they don't want to deal with a guy and his older Brougham.

DDS rollin a CTS
03-16-07, 11:07 PM
I've been taking my 03 CTS to Lockhart for almost 2 years now and overall I have been very happy with thier service. Recently I took my car to another dealership because I noticed some fluid leaking from under the engine. While that other dealership was unable to figure out the source of the leak, my service advisor at Lockhart (Rob Kellar) knew what the problem was without even looking at the car. I also really like that they provide free loaner cars when my car is in for waranty service. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

99esteees
08-15-07, 12:32 PM
Recently went there to look at a vehicle, and they tried to hose my on the price and my trade in. Guess because I'm younger I must be naive; don't think so!