: Idiot...

pimpcaddy
08-22-06, 03:19 PM
All,

I don't drive the V all that much but decided to today. Stopped in line at Taco Smell and boom, the idiot behind me hits my rear bumper. Scratched the paint and left a screw indentation from his license plate frame.

Dave :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

CIWS
08-22-06, 04:07 PM
:mob: :dammit:

pimpcaddy
08-22-06, 04:11 PM
Thanks. It's going to bug me for a while. On the other hand, I throughly enjoyed driving the V this morning.

Florian
08-22-06, 06:01 PM
hold your neck a lot and get a note from the doctor. Youll be buying all sorts of goodies with the newly found riches.

F

1QUICKV
08-22-06, 06:16 PM
Hey when i got my car i tried everything to keep it new. i've try not to drive it, but i can't, because its a V-SERIES. I try not to let friends sit in the back seats because of the leather. i try to keep it dent free but no one can (every car has it dents and Scratches.) i was tring to keep the car as a collectors item but no #@$%'ing way is that going to happen. On the way out to Staten Island enjoying the ride this Guy decieds that he wants to come into my quarter panel. great. a very little dent line (no body filler, but i still had to paint it) the feeling that came over meeeeee. i wanted to just bat his @#$%ing ears in. The whole thing is just enjoy the car.

pimpcaddy
08-22-06, 08:11 PM
I do enjoy the car. I just can't stand the thought of it that some idiot wasn't paying attention and marked her up. Got my first estimate. $971.00. Waiting to hear from State Farm.

v-ape
08-22-06, 08:28 PM
All,

I don't drive the V all that much but decided to today. Stopped in line at Taco Smell and boom, the idiot behind me hits my rear bumper. Scratched the paint and left a screw indentation from his license plate frame.

Dave :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

I feel your pain. I posted something about someone doing that to me a couple months ago.... I tried touch-up paint, but it doesnt look great. Its my daily driver so I'm not goin any further with the repairs.

VELOSE
08-23-06, 02:38 AM
I guess Audi's are made better.:stirpot:

A few months back a lady in a Toyota Sequoia rubbed up against the rear right fender with the left front side of her bumper. She was trying to fit into the parking spot next to me. The wife and I were in the car. I saw her coming slowly and was hoping she wouldn't hit us. Sure enough she rubbed us and shook the car at the same time. Once she noticed she hit us, she stops, backs up and the car felt like it came back down on four wheels. I take her info. and go home. Next morning I go over to see what kind of damage the car had. It was only burnt, stickied plastic from the Sequoia. I buffed it out and the car was fine. Till this day I'm amazed. :D

twentyon20s
08-23-06, 12:19 PM
at least you have someone ELSE to blame... a few weeks back I ran into a Pontiac Catalina frame at work and scuffed up the front corner of the bumper. Nothing bad, but it felt like I just put my kid in a bathtub that was way to hot; or slipped and dropped my baby on its head--not good...

1fstkde
08-23-06, 02:31 PM
cant stand those stupid screw indentations!!! every time i park the car theres a new one...like we have a bullseye on it!!:rant2: