: Still Here (ssmith100)

ssmith100
08-22-06, 03:13 PM
Well, the wife is getting the pool and I'm keeping the V. The Jeep SRT8 that she ordered for me came in. Drove it around for about two hours and decided against it. It was very fast and very nice on the inside, but the build quality for me just wasn't up to par. Owning a Lexus before the V I believe has spoiled me on American made cars. Thought I would let you guys know that I would still be hanging around.

Shane

P-Funk
08-22-06, 03:15 PM
Good. Glad to hear it. :bouncy:

urbanski
08-22-06, 03:21 PM
:cool:
nice to hear :)

VELOSE
08-22-06, 03:54 PM
I'm with you too. I've been like a rubber ball playing dodge ball trying to sell my V but then I realize there's nothing out there I REALLY want. So what do I do? I go and buy a new mod to keep me going. :D

CIWS
08-22-06, 04:06 PM
Thought I would let you guys know that I would still be hanging around.

Shane

It would be cool even if you did have to get rid of the V, but it's still good to hear you'll be hanging around. :)

thebigjimsho
08-22-06, 04:28 PM
Well, the wife is getting the pool and I'm keeping the V. The Jeep SRT8 that she ordered for me came in. Drove it around for about two hours and decided against it. It was very fast and very nice on the inside, but the build quality for me just wasn't up to par. Owning a Lexus before the V I believe has spoiled me on American made cars. Thought I would let you guys know that I would still be hanging around.

ShaneSure, you just didn't want to sell me the stereo, huh? Damn!

Just kidding. I'd gladly trade in that stereo for keeping you in the V and around here!:highfive:

ssmith100
08-22-06, 04:44 PM
Jim,

I was all prepared to pull it out for you bro:) Almost started pulling everything last weekend. I really thought I wanted the Jeep and had talked myself into it until I drove it. I have driven numerous 300 srt8's since the wife's dealership usually stocks about four at a time. I liked it but just to boxy for me. Oh well. Sure wish Lexus would make a 400hp sedan or coupe. I'd be all over that.

Shane

DILLIGAF
08-22-06, 05:20 PM
Jeep=Just Empty Every Pocket.Love em and hate em.My kid has my old 99 limited,capable and fast,the f'n repair bills,geeeeeeeezzzz.

Florian
08-22-06, 05:57 PM
Jim,

I was all prepared to pull it out for you bro:)

Wow, weird Dannystang flashback just happened..... :eek:

F

urbanski
08-22-06, 06:01 PM
elle oh freakin elle