: Sirius Tuner for CTS

Radiosandmore
08-22-06, 02:48 PM
We presently have some of the Sirius tuners in stock for anyone who needs one. We've also listed out the harness separately that plugs in at the back of the radio for owners who don't have XM now. We appologize that the price is so high for the cable, but we only ordered less than a hundred cables, and without ordering thousands at a time, the cost is higher. The part numbers are as follows:

Sirius tuner-- SIRGM1 $99.00 + $6.00 Next day air shipping
Cable-- Sirsrx/cts $65.00 + $6.00 Next day air shipping

If both are ordered together, the shipping is free. This cable plugs in the back of the radio, and no splicing is required. If there are any questions, let us know.

nikon
08-22-06, 05:07 PM
what about the antenna? does the kit come with an adapter to use the factory xm antenna? or do you have to mount another antenna.

Radiosandmore
08-22-06, 05:51 PM
It comes with a magnetic mount antenna. I believe that there is an adapter that you can use to work with your existing antenna, but we are not carrying it at this time.

nikon
08-22-06, 05:57 PM
It comes with a magnetic mount antenna. I believe that there is an adapter that you can use to work with your existing antenna, but we are not carrying it at this time.

let me know when you include it in the kit, and verify it works....you'll get my order then.

C-TX-V
08-22-06, 08:50 PM
Cable-- Sirsrx/cts $65.00 + $6.00 Next day air shipping

I'm confused...The SIR-GM1 I installed came complete. I didn't need any additional cables. Works fine...and with the DVD nav system in the V, the modification that the instructions say to do was not needed (like someone else posted in another thread). Works perfectly...even the genre button works as the XM did.

nikon
08-22-06, 08:54 PM
I'm confused...The SIR-GM1 I installed came complete. I didn't need any additional cables. Works fine...and with the DVD nav system in the V, the modification that the instructions say to do was not needed (like someone else posted in another thread). Works perfectly...even the genre button works as the XM did.

that cable is if you currently do NOT have an xm tuner.

C-TX-V
08-22-06, 08:55 PM
Duh...I need glasses...:alchi: