: Newest member of the Babyseat-in-a-V Club!!

Ghost-V
08-22-06, 01:16 PM
Just having a "proud pappa" moment here, but our baby girl arrived last Thursday, and she and mom are doing great. :cloud9:

Although we didn't take her home in the V, we got the carseat installed and ready to go!

It does make me feel a little self-concious about other drivers noticing the baby seat (albeit an empty one) as I'm power-sliding around corners and taking down rice...

I sure am looking forward to hearing her say those three little words: "Daddy, punch it!!" :)

Anyway, take care everybody.

Darren

HushH
08-22-06, 02:58 PM
Congrats!!! She's a cutie. And welcome to the car seat club.

Florian
08-22-06, 03:13 PM
good shootin!

F

urbanski
08-22-06, 03:22 PM
:cloud9:
congrats DAD :)

P-Funk
08-22-06, 04:18 PM
Congratulations! :dance:

VELOSE
08-22-06, 05:02 PM
Yoohoo! Skip the cigars and lets get to a shot of Patron.:cheers:

Welcome to the Babyseat-in-a-V Club. Next step is a Simpson Racing car seat when she can sit forward facing. ;)
http://www.aargear.com/ProductImages/simpsoncarseat.jpg

DILLIGAF
08-22-06, 05:37 PM
Congrats dude,enjoy!That is a cutie!!!
Feel free to post the conception vid.

CopperHead
08-22-06, 05:44 PM
Sounds like a proud papa....Congrats :)

ronr
08-22-06, 06:03 PM
Congrats! She's gonna love the ride.

G--
08-22-06, 09:43 PM
Congrats & cute kido! I have 2 car seats myself, so don't worry, you'll get used to it...plus, nothing better than the look you get once you've passed them and they get a glimpse of the car seat(s) in the back...gotta be depressing for them...:thumbsup:

JAY WEST
08-22-06, 09:44 PM
Good for you, enjoy. They grow quick. I have a Britex car seat that almost perfectley matches the black interior. P.S. my daugher is 14 now and I remember her telling me " turn sharp daddy-turn sharp" her way of telling me to get sideways, she was 4 or so and me young, but the good ol' days in the 70 Z28...... Enjoy and welcome.

joshdctsv
08-22-06, 09:49 PM
Congrats... be sure to add to your sig!

Get a seat protector, btw

WGT31
08-22-06, 09:54 PM
Congrats!!!!

JAY WEST
08-22-06, 10:05 PM
Congrats... be sure to add to your sig!

Get a seat protector, btw

"Word":bouncy:

Chef
08-22-06, 11:29 PM
Yoohoo! Skip the cigars and lets get to a shot of Patron.:cheers:

Welcome to the Babyseat-in-a-V Club. Next step is a Simpson Racing car seat when she can sit forward facing. ;)
http://www.aargear.com/ProductImages/simpsoncarseat.jpg

or maybe a 150 shot of juice:alchi:

CONGRATS!!!

JonCR96Z
08-22-06, 11:34 PM
Good God. How could you be so cruel to put a wig on your new born.:eek: That baby's got one head of hair. Don't take that wrong though. It's a cute baby and I dont say that much, but man she's got alot of hair. Good job.

rand49er
08-23-06, 08:01 AM
Congratulations!

I occasionally hear three different words emanating from the back: "Go fast, daddy." At 3-1/2, however, he now tells his mother a bit too much. :shhh:

gcollier
08-23-06, 08:41 AM
congrats! I have 2 car seats in mine. About the seat protector do they make one? I just put towels down on the seat but they dont match. I would like to get something that matches the black interior.

Redline
08-23-06, 09:22 AM
Congrats from a double car-seat dad (twin boys). Best $ spent in the V? The B&B, of course. Before she can talk, just go for the obvious sound effect. Ask the question, "What does daddy's car sound like?". "VRRRRROOOOMMM". Priceless.

LowUFO
08-23-06, 11:01 AM
My daughter is now 18 months old, and she giggles when I excelerate on freeway on ramps and then says "WOW". (one of the 10 or so words she can say) I'm just waiting for the "faster... faster" but not looking forward to the "telling mom" part.

Ian

anim8orCTSV
08-23-06, 11:57 AM
Congradulations. You are going to love hearing "Faster Daddy, Faster" as well as "Pass him Daddy"

One suggestion, go to Target and get a seat protector to go underneath the car seat (to save your leather). It is in the section where the carseats are.

-Anim8orCTSV

DansCTSV
08-23-06, 01:39 PM
Congrats. I just had a second about a month ago so now I have two seats in the back of my V. I get lots of comments at the drags about that. Also my oldest son always says, "go faster daddy". Although he went through a phase for a few weeks of telling me no to go fast. I think my wife must have been brain washing him :-)

Koooop
08-23-06, 02:21 PM
Congratulations, enjoy the short time she's so little.

Projectile Vomit is real (Real Gross)! Get the car seat protector.

I've had two car seats and a booster in back on carpool day, what fun!