: Check out this bad boy Omega MV6 on eBay

andergar
08-19-06, 08:20 PM
I just saw this link on German ebay. I did a rough translation and he states that this Omega/Catera has a compressor on it and is putting out 300 HP!!! If this true, I want compressor on my '00 Cat. Check out the photos of the motor. SWEET! If anybody out there can give a better translation, please share.

Andergar

eBay: Omega B MV 6 Kompressor 300 PS BJ.98 D 3 Norm (Artikel 150022078459 endet 20.08.06 19:00:45 MESZ) (http://cgi.ebay.de/Omega-B-MV-6-Kompressor-300-PS-BJ-98-D-3-Norm_W0QQitemZ150022078459QQihZ005QQcategoryZ9801Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

aldi
08-20-06, 03:03 AM
The conversion was done by Steinmetz. But they dont do this anymore.

Here is another manufacturer of these kits.
Projekt Opel GmbH - Der Spezialist für Turbo-, Diesel-, Kompressor- & Saugmotoren. Motorentechnik und -entwicklung für Fahrzeuge der Marken Opel, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Peugeot, Seat & Skoda. Leistungsteigerungen, Auspuffanlagen, Bremsanlagen, Chiptuning (http://www.projektopel.de/?section=tuning_opel_omegab)

If you want 300 or 320hp you need a manual transmission, the automatic version has 275hp.

guardian
08-20-06, 02:08 PM
It is a beautiful automobile.

Here is the Babelfish translation. I almost can understand it better in German:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, I offers here means omega B mV 6 compressor, with from the company Steinmetz blocked orginal plant on that to vehicle is switched 5 course and makes with the ca.300 HP simply only Spass.Der ex-factory price of the vehicle lay at that time with unbelievable 125000, - D-Mark!Ich had, must very much fun with the Fahrzeu me however unfortunately for vocational reasons from it separate!

So now I want to bring you the car times more near. AUSSTATTUNG:Cremefarbenes Leder(Sonder desire) u.hinten electrically adjustably u.beheitzt in front, Navi Klimatronic, 4xAirbag, 4xE-Fenster, e-sun roof, e-Heckrollo, traction control, Bose sound system, MP3 Player all this read, also DVD, tft monitor, wurzelholz, servo, ZV radio, going away barrier, fog headlight, xenon, Scheinwerferreinigunsanlage.Parksensoren in the back

Tuningteile:Motor ca.300PS, polished parts at the Motor(Kompressor, syphon, Ansaugbruecke), set lower 40 mm more u.Bielsteindaempfer, breaking into rims 2 teilig, 8,5 u.10x18 with 225/40 u.255/35-18, tire are new, rims are polished and the star in car color painted, JMS front spoiler u.JMS air intakes, Irm tail spoiler, stone-cutter exhaust and stone-cutter grill, M 3 mirror with turn signal electrically adjustable and beheitzt, Sportbremsscheiben(Zimmermann)vorne u.hinten. NEUTEILE:Der engine before ca.3000 km was completely overhauled, since me the toothed belt had torn, calculation existing only a short excerpt which renewed wurde:Kolben, Pleul and main warehouse, clutch, all seals, etc., etc..... Weitern I have the Sportbremsscheiben(3000 km), which let wishbones and tie rods renew, axle was measured!

To her see thus a not everyday car that vehicle is into a gepfelgten condition with completely easy use-keeps in track! The best comes always in the end, the average consumption lies with 8-9 litres! This indication I after best knowledge and certain gave, the sales is private, therefore keinlei to warranty or guarantee, also no Nachverhandeln!Spassbieter know the remainder.... Vehicle must be fetched 3 days after auction end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AwfulSmokey
08-20-06, 07:58 PM
The conversion was done by Steinmetz. But they dont do this anymore.

Here is another manufacturer of these kits.
Projekt Opel GmbH - Der Spezialist für Turbo-, Diesel-, Kompressor- & Saugmotoren. Motorentechnik und -entwicklung für Fahrzeuge der Marken Opel, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW, Peugeot, Seat & Skoda. Leistungsteigerungen, Auspuffanlagen, Bremsanlagen, Chiptuning (http://www.projektopel.de/?section=tuning_opel_omegab)

If you want 300 or 320hp you need a manual transmission, the automatic version has 275hp.

I might be going out on a limp here but.... What does a transmission have to do with horsepower?

andergar
08-20-06, 09:27 PM
I'm curious, I wonder if he had to change out the onboard computer?

Andergar

aldi
08-21-06, 01:15 AM
I might be going out on a limp here but.... What does a transmission have to do with horsepower?

The automatic can't handle the power, so you will need a smaller kit.

Kcryan
08-24-06, 04:07 PM
I WANT THAT MANUAL, god i hate cadillac for not offering one...