: Mods For All Tha V Owners!!

Imperator
08-19-06, 01:49 AM
so i finally gots my v... so tite nehow, i think itz time 4 sum modz... first of all, im thinkin it mite look better to shave the v logo on tha sidez an put euro blinkers in their place... has ne1 dun this b4? then i wuz thinkin of takin those 2 and buying 2 more v emblems to put over each rim kinda like amgs and m3s and m5s do... lol gotz to show off our ridez like the german's do... and i dont like tha look of tha stock lights in tha front so i hope 2 find clear lenses... if ne1 knows where to find em... ive already changed the factory hid bulbs 4 a 12000k hid kit... muh boy and i were workin on this all week long... he took a side,then i took a side... we were gettn all sweaty workin on each others sides lol... but i feel much better an so does he... this car is sweet now... oh and muh boy was tellin me i should get tunning but i told him thatz going to have to wait till i get tha kenne bell to fit hehe gotz to pay to play... but newayz i found this adjustable tuner online... i figure itz cheap and my ls6 has better heads and cams than tha ls1 camero did so mabe it could make more than 22hp if i turn it all tha way up lol... here it is eBay Motors: +22 HP Progressive Tuner CHEVY CAMARO + LS1 (item 7972958317 end time Aug-28-06 12:45:49 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-HP-Progressive-Tuner-CHEVY-CAMARO-LS1_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQihZ019QQitem Z7972958317QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V)
lemme know if ne1 has this on there car...
but seriously tha v feels slower since i changed tha oil with valvoline racing 50w... but itz for racing and man i do race this thing... it should be faster after i put IRIDIUM plugs in it... lol itz tha new ice ya know... newayz just saying whutz up yalllll peace...

Got5onit
08-19-06, 01:56 AM
This has to be a joke, right????????????????????????????
:thepan:

First Class Motoring
08-19-06, 02:01 AM
:alchi:

VELOSE
08-19-06, 02:40 AM
I read the first sentence and the last sentence. Something about tite, newayz, and changing tha oil. Sounds gay to me.

V Amazed
08-19-06, 03:20 AM
can we say DRUNK?

urbanski
08-19-06, 08:21 AM
try again...and talk normally