: Will 22" Wheels fit the 05 V?

negri21
08-17-06, 06:36 PM
I am a new member for excuse my 'newness' just wondering if anyone has tried it. Also i am looking for CLEAR side indicators and clear fog lenses, i do not like the "amber" look on the black. thanks for your insite.

1QUICKV
08-17-06, 06:48 PM
hey your out of your mind but i believe someone on www.cardomain.com has done it and it looks good but tight fit... the light you can clear out your self.

LV_V
08-17-06, 08:04 PM
DONT PUT 22'S ON A V. If you just have to have 22's, get an Escalade... Maybe even a CTS, but I would not recommend it.

For clear fogs and sidemarkers, just search for posts by LV_V in a thread labeled Homemade Clear Foglights.

22Cadillac22
08-17-06, 08:25 PM
its possible but why do it to the V...youll end up having more rubber on your shoes than you would on your tires after a while

RedGalant2k1
08-17-06, 08:34 PM
They fit.

BowenCT
08-17-06, 09:08 PM
Moderator please lock this thread!

twentyon20s
08-17-06, 10:58 PM
just say no to sizes bigger than 19"!!

RedGalant2k1
08-17-06, 11:27 PM
What good is it to ride on teenage rims?

First Class Motoring
08-18-06, 12:06 AM
:tisk:

JAY WEST
08-18-06, 01:16 AM
Leave this guy alone, If he wants 22's why talk shit, this forum is about modifying your V, however we could all buy CCW 19's with the same tires and make sure we have maggies and have the same % tint and buy the same shifter and use the same oil and use the same grade fuel and buy the same color car and think our style is the only one, wait that would be boring, get 22's if thats the look you want, they fit, they may not be the best to autocross with or impress the "real V owners", but if you like them buy them.

Texan V
08-18-06, 10:42 AM
Leave this guy alone, If he wants 22's why talk shit, this forum is about modifying your V, however we could all buy CCW 19's with the same tires and make sure we have maggies and have the same % tint and buy the same shifter and use the same oil and use the same grade fuel and buy the same color car and think our style is the only one, wait that would be boring, get 22's if thats the look you want, they fit, they may not be the best to autocross with or impress the "real V owners", but if you like them buy them.

Why stop there...I say be really unique and cut the fenders so you can run 24's. :worship:

nikon
08-18-06, 11:08 AM
Why stop there...I say be really unique and cut the fenders so you can run 24's. :worship:

:histeric:

I had 22's on my tahoe....y'know the big ass suv....the cts just doesnt have the look for 22's a 300c does...the cts is just too small I think.

urbanski
08-18-06, 11:39 AM

yes....he also needs to do neon underbody lights and put a huge, font mismatched "7.5" sticker all over (when of course there is not a 7.5 under the hood)

nikon
08-18-06, 11:41 AM
yes....he also needs to do neon underbody lights and put a huge, font mismatched "7.5" sticker all over (when of course there is not a 7.5 under the hood)

:histeric:

urbanski
08-18-06, 11:46 AM
or are the kids doing LED underbody lights these days?

V-Love
08-18-06, 02:34 PM
Lots of haters out there. Do what you want. I may put a 10" lift on mine, some 32" dick cepek tires, and get a 4 wheel tranfer case to do some swampin'. Post pics when your done so all the nay sayers see what a good job you did. Good Luck!

Aresuu
08-18-06, 04:39 PM
Can't wait to see how this ends up.
:kick:

Aresuu
08-18-06, 04:42 PM
or maybe

:grouphug:

trekster
08-18-06, 07:13 PM
Seriously, what's with you idiots always thread craping people that want to do things on their cars? You seem like a bunch of whiny little babies.

You know why he wants to put on 22"s on his V?

Because he/she Can!

blown65
08-18-06, 07:36 PM
Seriously, what's with you idiots always thread craping people that want to do things on their cars? You seem like a bunch of whiny little babies.

You know why he wants to put on 22"s on his V?

Because he/she Can!

It is the one thing that keeps me from posting much here. If it isnt the mainstream group you get slammed for it usually. Some are allowed to post ads about thier car parts while others instantly get locked. Pretty stupid.

I know I know, dont let the door hit me on the way out, dont worry, its too late, I'm gone.

BTW, I do agree that 22's are probably too large but if its what the guy wants why not just say ya they will or no they wont but its not your choice of wheels. I guess some just havent gotten past the childish stage of answering to posts.

twentyon20s
08-18-06, 08:00 PM
It has to do w/ the nature of the car. Buy a V to go fast and/or use a manual. if you want to do 22's buy a STS or something... or buy an extra rear end or two for the V to deal with all the strain the extra rotational mass is going to create