: Any florida peeps down south looking for cheap dyno pulls and a meet...

nikon
08-17-06, 03:50 PM
well its off of SR-441, by the wellington mall (West Palm Beach) every thursday night at this place called streets finest, 35$ and it's either 2 or 3 pulls, depending on how busy they are...apparently alot of people show up w/cops patrolling and all from what Ive heard usually 100-200 cars...and since they cant legally race there they do dyno racing....who ever has the most power in a certain class wins...duno what you win, but you win :p I'm thinkin about goin down there tonight, or maybee next week, It starts at 9-10 and ends usually around 2am...anyone interested lemme know, maybee we can meet up.

Lord Cadillac
08-17-06, 06:56 PM
Hey, that's only a few minutes away from me.. Right down the road.. I don't have a CTS-V though... You guys mind me showing up with my Rolls Royce Phantom? (j/k)

csp3000
08-17-06, 07:39 PM
Nikon I go down with friends we can meet up if you want:thumbsup:

nikon
08-17-06, 10:50 PM
Hey, that's only a few minutes away from me.. Right down the road.. I don't have a CTS-V though... You guys mind me showing up with my Rolls Royce Phantom? (j/k)

what kinda car do you have??? chris (csp3000) and I have already talked and were doing it next thursday around 10p...so by all means shoot me or csp an e-mail and well meet up...prolly not alot of caddies down there, so we could :stirpot:

twentyon20s
08-17-06, 11:56 PM
too bad this comes up as my summer ends

Lord Cadillac
08-18-06, 12:06 AM
All I have right now is my Wife's Lexus RX300.. I sold my DeVille DTS and I'm looking for an Escalade ESV...

nikon
08-18-06, 09:27 AM
All I have right now is my Wife's Lexus RX300.. I sold my DeVille DTS and I'm looking for an Escalade ESV...

so what, more people to hang with is always nice....I say you dyno the rx :alchi:just dont let the wife find out :tisk:

nikon
08-18-06, 09:28 AM
too bad this comes up as my summer ends

Im in class till 9:30 Im still gonna go....whats your excuse :confused: