: Gawd, I Hate These Threads...ATTN STEALTHV!!!

thebigjimsho
08-16-06, 06:38 PM
Hey Rick, I need to talk to you about FRCs and, more specifically, how to modify them to fit the V. Thanks, your PM Box is full and not golden like urby's.

StealthV
08-16-06, 07:05 PM
Ya cut 'em. Does that help?

Email...

thebigjimsho
08-16-06, 07:12 PM
Ummm, cut 'em. Ya dat is guud!

email sent...

BadCad
08-18-06, 12:33 PM
bigjim - a dremel tool with that rasp-like attachment works great to shape the FRC; it's like cutting butter. you can shape the FRC to your heart's content.

CIWS
08-18-06, 01:16 PM
Ummm, cut 'em. Ya dat is guud!

email sent...

Ok the jig is up. You're really Dr. Z (https://www.askdrz.com/) of Daimler Chrysler, aren't you....

lawfive
08-19-06, 10:30 AM
Jimbo,

I've been AWOL a while and now I see that you're pimpin' for the points. Tell me: what can you buy with them? I would have figured you for sniffing disdainfully, rather than pimpin'...

thebigjimsho
08-19-06, 11:01 AM
Jimbo,

I've been AWOL a while and now I see that you're pimpin' for the points. Tell me: what can you buy with them? I would have figured you for sniffing disdainfully, rather than pimpin'...
I don't buy, rather I receive and reciprocate the love shown unto me, Jerry, my V-brutha!

lawfive
08-19-06, 11:14 AM
I don't buy, rather I receive and reciprocate the love shown unto me, Jerry, my V-brutha!

I gotcha. Lessee if I can make this work for me...

AND GIVE ME NOOKIE!

........please........