: 806 hp twin supercharged V

byucelt
08-16-06, 12:57 PM
I was at the Vons with my wife the other day bored out of my mind going up & down the aisles. I decided that this really sucked so I went over to the magazine section and picked up something called "modified luxury & exotics". I have never read or seen this magazine before so I decided to take a look. I would have never guessed it but there in the middle of the magazine was a full spread article of a twin supercharged V with 806hp, custom brakes, wheels and so on. The tuner was called predator performance and they are located in Dubois PA. The V has to be the most powerful one in the world aside from the race version. If you go to predators website you can see a few pictures of the car. The engine bay is insane!!

dqw1
08-16-06, 01:19 PM
I have that copy on my desk right now. Thats my inspriration to black out my V.
Not enough dough to go the twin SC route. Truly a beautiful V. You should check out Velose & Chef's V's. Awesome!

thebigjimsho
08-16-06, 02:32 PM
Sorry, but.....REPOST!

byucelt
08-17-06, 03:32 PM
my bad!

v-ape
08-17-06, 03:43 PM
my bad!

Yea, those magazine ppl need to start asking my permission before putting my car in there.

byucelt
08-18-06, 03:03 AM
Yea, those magazine ppl need to start asking my permission before putting my car in there.

i hate when that happens!!