: Before And After

DannyR619
02-12-04, 06:27 PM
I want to tint my windows and add some wire wheels on my 97 Deville. Here's the before and photoshop afterwards. what do you think? would it add or take away from the value if i ever wanted to sell? Go to the link below for more pictures.

Elvis
02-12-04, 06:50 PM
With a car that age, don't worry about resale value. Make it what YOU want and enjoy it. I voted "it's okay." I like the tint, but the photoshop doesn't do the wheels justice, so I really can't endorse them yet.

beemer2k
02-12-04, 08:15 PM
The tint's pretty phat, but the rims need to be bigger (at least 18s).

AElayyat
02-12-04, 08:28 PM
Nice Caddy, for tint go with that quantam stuff (its highly reflective tint). If you do a medium tint it will loook nice. Don't get limo, I have it on my '85 Brougham, all the way around, and it takes a while for you to get use to night-time driving. In day time it has a nice shine to it then at night it just looks like normal tint. For the newer Caddys spoked wheels don't really go that great with them (in my opinion they look nicer on big body caddys ie: broughams, '84 and down deVilles).

elwesso
02-12-04, 09:07 PM
Pictures dont do it justice.....

One of my friends grandpa has a 99 deville (same body style) that it white, and it looks ULTRA sleek!!!

DannyR619
02-12-04, 10:01 PM
whats wrong with the pictures? yea i agree about the spoke looking better on the older caddys, but i just love spokes...and i planned to buy a older caddy to put them on but then i found this...

Elvis
02-12-04, 10:16 PM
My problem was the size of the wheels, too. That, and the tires were just too low profile. I like spokes, too. I just think that the way they were pasted onto the picture makes it not look right.

I think 17" and lowered would look great.

509Rider
02-12-04, 10:23 PM
You know you can fit some bead lace 20s on that with no rubbing, my friend has the same car,and color with all chrome wires looks real good, if you wanna go that route if not I would do 17, and vogues.

PhillyCaddy
02-12-04, 10:31 PM
I like the tint but the rims. I would have to see in person.