: I actually LOVE Hemis, and I'm coming clean to my V brothers...

thebigjimsho
08-14-06, 03:03 PM
It's wonderful to have a place to go where you can get all the info you need with a great group of guys and gal. And the generosity of guys like wildwhl and crowan have been heartwarming. Now, let's get some more regional meets together! And thanks to Reed for the incredible FAQ!

A great, big :grouphug: to all of you. Remember to spread the love.;)

Geno
08-14-06, 03:11 PM
Damn, Big Jim....did you hit your head?:confused: :yeah: :canttalk:

P-Funk
08-14-06, 03:28 PM
It's wonderful to have a place to go where you can get all the info you need with a great group of guys and gal. And the generosity of guys like wildwhl and crowan have been heartwarming. Now, let's get some more regional meets together! And thanks to Reed for the incredible FAQ!

A great, big :grouphug: to all of you. Remember to spread the love.;)

:yeah:
Y'all are the best. :dance:

Kadonny
08-14-06, 04:56 PM
Awwwwww, I feel the love.

Tis the truth tho.

Lord Cadillac
08-14-06, 04:57 PM
Damn, Big Jim....did you hit your head?:confused: :yeah: :canttalk:

I've actually been thinking that maybe somebody hacked his account.. Anyone else get this feeling?

CIWS
08-14-06, 05:19 PM
I've actually been thinking that maybe somebody hacked his account.. Anyone else get this feeling?

The one thing that makes me think he's not been hacked is they haven't changed his title to "Hemi Lover" :yup:

urbanski
08-14-06, 05:25 PM
The one thing that makes me think he's not been hacked is they haven't changed his title to "Hemi Lover" :yup:

or something like that:bighead:

keeksv
08-14-06, 05:48 PM
or something like that:bighead:

..not YET anyway...

ahahnu
08-14-06, 05:53 PM
Yeah like maybe the biggest dawg of them all on here. Sal has the low down on all of us. I think maybe Jimm took one to many disco biscuts this morning.

StealthV
08-14-06, 06:22 PM
In a John-Luc Picard voice, "Love spreading - Engage."

wildwhl
08-14-06, 06:24 PM
Wow, I can't believe how straight you've all become.

Such a shame to waste so much talent. Off to Wild Turkey for me.

WW

urbanski
08-14-06, 06:27 PM
Wow, I can't believe how straight you've all become.

Such a shame to waste so much talent. Off to Wild Turkey for me.

WW

members mark

teehee i said member

CIWS
08-14-06, 06:41 PM
Mucho Bueno Cerveza. Corona n Shiner

thebigjimsho
08-14-06, 10:23 PM
I'm running low on Patron Silver. Anyone seen my bottle lately?

Funny stuff, Sal. I thought I was flying under the radar. And I do like Hemis, they've got balls...just not enough for me to worry about.

DILLIGAF
08-14-06, 10:31 PM
I sent that Sal guy some points,he hasn't reciprocated.If I didn't think the guy was a mobster, i'd flame him.

Give me more points Jim,I might lose a couple here

thebigjimsho
08-14-06, 10:43 PM
I sent that Sal guy some points,he hasn't reciprocated.If I didn't think the guy was a mobster, i'd flame him.

Give me more points Jim,I might lose a couple hereI've hit my daily limit, but I'll be sure to hit you up on the flipside!

StealthV
08-14-06, 10:56 PM

Give me more points Jim,I might lose a couple here

"The Mob Rules" - Black Sabbath

VELOSE
08-15-06, 02:04 AM
I thought jimbo was already being affected by our Steelers pre-season loss.

CIWS
08-15-06, 07:52 AM
I'm running low on Patron Silver. Anyone seen my bottle lately?

And I do like Hemis, they've got balls...just not enough for me to worry about.

I don't know, there's just something about this statement that bothers me..... http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/fk/daisy.gif

thebigjimsho
08-15-06, 11:38 AM
I don't know, there's just something about this statement that bothers me..... http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/fk/daisy.gifWhat? Did you just get out of jail? Or AA?

CIWS
08-15-06, 12:50 PM
What? Did you just get out of jail? Or AA?

Maybe someone hacked my account.. ?