: Saw Rocky Horror Last Night

DopeStar 156
08-13-06, 01:23 PM
Last night the lady and myself went to go see this thing. She's been there a trillion times but I've never seen it before so it was my first time. So to go along with the spirit of things, We got all dressed up, not Rocky Horror dressed up, but in our most fanciest goth attire and we went. I had on my knee high platform boots, red and black striped leggings and shorts with a black button up shirt with a fishnet shirt under that. Sam was wearing a bluegreen and black puffy skirt, fishnet stockings and her platforms along with a corset looking top and a spider web patterned fishnet shirt over that. When they asked if there were any "virgins" in the audience, she started pointing at me and screaming "OVER HERE!!!!" Needless to say I was "devirginized" along with a group of 7 other people on stage in front of everyone. I was crowned "Sexiest Mother****er Here" by the cast and I got lap danced on by a buncha guys and girls dressed up in lingerie and corsets. I didn't get what it was at first because no one explained it to me but I caught on later. It was a lotta fun. Anyone else ever gone? I don't mean seen the movie, but actually gone to the show.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-13-06, 02:01 PM
I'd be scared as **** in that audience!

DopeStar 156
08-13-06, 03:13 PM
You shouldn't go, it's definitely not for you.

Elvis
08-13-06, 03:36 PM
She's been there a trillion times but I've never seen it before so it was my first time. .

VIRGIN!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist... :p

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-13-06, 03:58 PM
You shouldn't go, it's definitely not for you.

Hahaha I never had any intention on going, and I never will. Your review has answered ALL of my questions I had about that show. :D

DopeStar 156
08-13-06, 08:48 PM
VIRGIN!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist... :p

Haha! Yeah, I had that screamed at me. I refused to let my lady write a huge freakin' V on my head, and I got drawn out anyway......

They made me eat a twizzler as a devirgination Lady and the Tramp style with some girl I don't even know who was prolly like 15. The funny part was my girlfriend made me go up there and I ended up kissing another girl. Bwahahaha!

Rolex
08-13-06, 09:13 PM
This thread is worthless without VIDEO! JMHO :D Sounds like you guys had a good time.

The last Cirque De Soleil I saw in Vegas was with some very conservative friends. One of the performers (one of a set of twins, a 400# pudgy chick in a thong, fishnets, and lacy bra) climbed all over my [rather square] friend in the audience. She left him with a set of rosie cheeks...and maybe a mild case of blue balls. :p

Frost
08-13-06, 09:32 PM
You better hope that 15 year old Chicklet didn't give you something that you and the gash will be mutually exchanging from here on in,,,,,

Elvis
08-13-06, 09:39 PM
Haha! Yeah, I had that screamed at me. I refused to let my lady write a huge freakin' V on my head, and I got drawn out anyway......

They made me eat a twizzler as a devirgination Lady and the Tramp style with some girl I don't even know who was prolly like 15. The funny part was my girlfriend made me go up there and I ended up kissing another girl. Bwahahaha!

You have probably just eliminated the ONE AND ONLY THING that I had already done that you hadn't. :histeric:

I'm stunned. The funny thing is that I saw the movie (nobody was acting it out back then) before you were born! It lives on... Wonders never cease!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-13-06, 11:34 PM

Pedderass!

DopeStar 156
08-14-06, 12:08 AM
Haha, actually the 15 year old was more into it than I was.... I was like, "Dude, I ate the twizzler already...." Haha. It's funny how it was all started from a shitty flopped movie that only got shown at midnight showings and people made fun of it.

70eldo
08-14-06, 06:05 AM
I thought it started with the theater play rather than the film.

Anyway, I seen the live show in Hamburg last summer. Was a lot of fun! I guess 95% was 'virgin', so they had someone in the back doing the audience feedback lines on the lines in the play. Though most were virgins, they were very well informed. I was not dressed up, but I brought the toilet paper, rice and water pistol :D forgot about the newspaper hat (or is that a later version addition?). I didn't know any of the lines...

Lots of fun!!!!