: My son was illegally searched at school today.

CVP33
08-12-06, 01:12 PM
I have the video here.

Compfused.com - Almost Better Than Tacos (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/3829/)

Don't worry, we retained a lawyer and are suing the school for $1 Million Dollars for violating my son's civil rights. The best news is that the ACLU has stepped in and picked up all our legal costs.

DopeStar 156
08-12-06, 01:22 PM
All that video shows me is that kid knows how to pack his pants. All you need is one gun.... Period. I could fit a 9 mm in my pocket and I've got 12 rounds to play with. The real lesson here is watch how you talk to your fellow students. All those school shooting kids were the victims of ridicule their whole lives. I was put through hell all through middle school and half of high school and to be honest, at the time I felt like takin' a few kids out back and breaking some legs. I'm in no way justifying shooting up a school, but all I'm gonna say is you have no idea how crazy someone is or has the potential to be. All the kids who ****ed with me are really lucky I'm not homicidal....

CVP33
08-12-06, 03:48 PM
All that video shows me is that kid knows how to pack his pants. All you need is one gun.... Period. I could fit a 9 mm in my pocket and I've got 12 rounds to play with. The real lesson here is watch how you talk to your fellow students. All those school shooting kids were the victims of ridicule their whole lives. I was put through hell all through middle school and half of high school and to be honest, at the time I felt like takin' a few kids out back and breaking some legs. I'm in no way justifying shooting up a school, but all I'm gonna say is you have no idea how crazy someone is or has the potential to be. All the kids who ****ed with me are really lucky I'm not homicidal....

I, uhhh, errr, ahhh. Nevermind.

STScadillac
08-12-06, 04:31 PM
????

Rolex
08-12-06, 06:01 PM
I've seen that video dozens of times before. Notice how the kid isn't walking, only standing. Nobody could walk with all that hardware in their pants. As far as I'm concerned the kid wouldn't be a real threat anyway....he didn't have a single Glock or AR 15 on him. http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif (javascript:insertText('[BD]');) http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_smartass.gif (javascript:insertText('[;D]');)

RedGalant2k1
08-12-06, 06:32 PM
So what? He was searched and they found weapons on him?

CadillacSTS42005
08-12-06, 07:54 PM
umm Red hes kidding.....

Dadillac
08-12-06, 08:57 PM
That kid sems to be a little under-armed. I think a few more guns would suffice.

Don

CadillacSTS42005
08-12-06, 09:15 PM
yea he had arms under arm lol

Elvis
08-12-06, 09:58 PM
No way that kid could walk with a shotgun in his pants. Some really out of touch people made that video, and some even farther out of touch people bought into it.

Kev
08-12-06, 10:01 PM
What?! No LAW?!

http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/app4/m72a4.jpg

Rolex
08-12-06, 10:05 PM
No way that kid could walk with a shotgun in his pants. Some really out of touch people made that video, and some even farther out of touch people bought into it.

You said a mouthful. :yeah:

DILLIGAF
08-12-06, 10:33 PM
I, uhhh, errr, ahhh. Nevermind.
LOL:) yep

CadiJeff
08-13-06, 12:24 AM
You said a mouthful. :yeah:
c'mon rolex I stroll down the street with a rem 870 10ga in each pant leg, but the hard part is keepinng the UZI b/w my butt cheeks and you don't wanna know where the extra clips are.......:eek:

STScadillac
08-13-06, 12:39 AM
They just made it legal to have concealed weapons here in nebraska which is pretty scary cuz you don't know whos packing heat or isn't. Crime isn't so bad in the town im in now but in Lincoln and Omaha it might be a little scary.

CVP33
08-13-06, 08:26 AM
Once again my dry sense of humor has failed me again. Less than a 10% success rate on this thread. :rolleyes: Well at least I inspired a debate about gun control in our schools in the wake of Columbine.

Rolex
08-13-06, 08:56 AM
They just made it legal to have concealed weapons here in nebraska which is pretty scary cuz you don't know whos packing heat or isn't.

It's only scary if you're a criminal. :rolleyes:

ETA: states with concealed carry have decline of their violent crime rates [consistently] greater than the national average. IE CCW makes you safer whether you choose to carry or not.

STScadillac
08-13-06, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=Rolex;776023 ETA: states with concealed carry have decline of their violent crime rates [consistently] greater than the national average. QUOTE]

Well thats good.

DopeStar 156
08-13-06, 12:52 PM
HAHA! Ok, in light of the direction this thread really went in, I withdraw my comment. I thought you were being serious and wanted to throw in my opinions on the subject. Yeah I've seen that video before in that movie Bowling for Columbine which is an awesome movie if you've never seen it before. I just thought you were using the video as an exaggeration.

Kev
08-13-06, 05:51 PM
Take care guys, this thread has moved from a joke to a political debate. I'm no longer a mod here but if I were I'd be considering closing this down if it continues it's current course.

My advise; take it back to the jokes and one liners.....

CVP33
08-13-06, 07:52 PM
Take care guys, this thread has moved from a joke to a political debate. I'm no longer a mod here but if I were I'd be considering closing this down if it continues it's current course.

My advise; take it back to the jokes and one liners.....

That was my intent as always. Like I said, my dead pan delivery failed me once again. I suggest we take this into the octagon to settle this. Remember, no biting. Unless you're WW, then gum away you toothless reprobate!