: Complimentary Mosport Grandprix VIP Passes for Canadian Cadillac Owners

Cadillac Canada
08-11-06, 02:24 AM
http://www.rondosa.ca/images/GM/forum_badge_v4_FINAL.jpg

How does a weekend of world-class Cadillac racing sound to you?

You're invited to join an exclusive group of other Cadillac owners as a personal guest of Cadillac at the Mobil 1 Presents the Labour Day Weekend Grand Prix of Mosport on September 2 2006.

This is Canada’s biggest racing weekend and it is coming back to the Mosport International Raceway in Bowmanville, Ontario, September 1-3 2006.

Last year, Ron Fellows and his Cadillac CTS-V led Team Cadillac to a second straight SCCA SPEED GT win - this year he hopes to make it three in a row.

And you could be there to see it happen - live.

Call the GM Canada Customer Call Centre at 1-888-446-2000 right now to get your complimentary Cadillac VIP guest pass for you and a friend to attend the entire weekend of racing events, including full VIP access to the Cadillac Tent on Saturday, September 2nd:

• Enjoy a delicious breakfast, premium lunch and beverages
• Closed circuit broadcast of the Cadillac Racing Team in action at the SCCA Series

All in complete comfort and Cadillac style.

You could also take your Cadillac for a spin around the legendary Mosport track.

Call the Canadian Cadillac Care Centre 1-888-446-2000 to reserve your spot in the Cadillac VIP tent. But hurry, space and passes are limited!

Cheers,
Cadillac Canada

guyspat
08-12-06, 06:31 PM
This is great news - thanks for sharing! I was planning on attending regardless, and this is just icing on the cake.

CTS-TO
08-14-06, 08:48 AM
GREAT, just got my 2 tix! :highfive:

BTW, here's some pics from
2004 (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mbrickard/album?.dir=f957)
2005 (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mbrickard/album?.dir=fb45)
It's a great wkend!!

Cadillac Canada
08-14-06, 12:24 PM
We're glad you are all able to attend and look forward to seeing everyone there!

Cheers,
Cadillac Canada

Cadillac Canada
08-21-06, 02:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

Due to an overwhelming response by Cadillac owners, registration for this is closed and all attendees have been confirmed. Cadillac thanks you for your support and please stay tuned for updates on future Cadillac events.

Cheers,
Cadillac Canada

CTS-TO
08-23-06, 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Due to an overwhelming response by Cadillac owners, registration for this is closed and all attendees have been confirmed. Cadillac thanks you for your support and please stay tuned for updates on future Cadillac events.

Cheers,
Cadillac Canada

Hold on, is registration closed or are you not giving tix. Because I was told that tix are being mailed out to me, and now I called to confirm after seeing this and I'm not on the list....

SO for those of you who called, you might want to confirm if you will be getting tix still or not!

TorontoWorker
08-26-06, 12:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,
Cadillac Canada

Check your PM.

Jon
09-01-06, 11:19 PM
It's gonna be a wet weekend.... Hope that doesn't affect anything. See ya all there tomorrow!

Jon
09-02-06, 09:42 PM
Whoooo, what a blast! Thanks to everyone at Cadillac who made this possible!!!!!!!

TorontoWorker
09-04-06, 03:41 PM
Whoooo, what a blast! Thanks to everyone at Cadillac who made this possible!!!!!!!

FYI: You guys drove around the track faster then the Ferrari owners the next day did! What a bunch of prissy owners that group are.

What did you guys think about the downhill uphill nature of the track? My wife had never been around Mosport in a car before and couldn't believe how steep the hill was up into corner 5. When I told her that the P1 Lolas and Audi R10's were coming turning down through the hill at corner 4 in the wet at over 200kph she couldn't believe it. For those of you who drove around the track - the race record was set yesterday by Guy Smith in a Dyson Lola at about a 68 second lap give or take a blink. Compare that to your lap!

I hope everyone had a great time, I know my wife and her girlfriend did. I was wet and grumpy all day at corner two blue flagging. If any of you saw some mad man in a white outfit at the top of corner two wildly waving the blue flag during the ALMS practice sessons - that was me. The closing speed between the GT cars and the P1 class cars was well over 75 mph difference between corners.

The Caddie action in Speed GT didn't turn out that well for Ron and Andy - wet ECM boxes was what I heard. The all wheel drive Volvo lapped everyone but 2nd place on what was a wet and very slippery track.

Again, thanks Cadillac Canada!

Jon
09-05-06, 01:02 AM
I wish we coulda gone faster... I drove the whole thing in 2nd or 3rd gear lol. I wanted to get on it soooo bad.

Anyone have pics they can put up? My camera was outta battery the whole time so I came home with cell phone camera pics, which sucked. :(

CTS-TO
09-05-06, 09:49 AM
I will put up pics later this wk but in the meantime thx to "David" who sent me a couple pics of our lineup (I gave my camera to my cousin to take pics of us with my cam), So I have 2 pics online now, many more to come...
Mosport 2006 (http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mbrickard/album?.dir=/1383re2&.src=ph&.tok=phLrAdFB3rFQzs1l)

I was the 2nd car in the group behind the XLR doing the parade lap... I should have gone first, he could have been going faster and if I was 1st I think I could have "pushed" the lap car to go quicker... :)

World Challenge GT Recap (http://www.world-challenge.com/news/story.php?ID=409)

The race will air on SPEED Channel Sunday, Sept. 10 at 4 p.m. (EDT).

Jon
09-05-06, 11:01 AM
Awesome! I'm the 5th Caddy in line. Can't wait to see all the pics. :)

CTS-TO
07-24-07, 02:09 PM
Is there going to be a Cadillac Tent again this year? Who's all going?
"Cadillac Canada": Can we be expecting invites like last year!?

Jon
07-24-07, 02:40 PM
Is there going to be a Cadillac Tent again this year? Who's all going?
"Cadillac Canada": Can we be expecting invites like last year!?
Seems a little late for them to be sending out invites. I guess they don't have it this year :(