: There still calling me....

Stoneage_Caddy
08-11-06, 12:11 AM
So its been a few months since i was let go by the local cadillac dealer.

About once a week at least one person from there will call to check up on me. It was fine becuse it was my freinds there. But recently there have been a few undesireable calls.

Now i get prank calls , from one memeber of mangement , and apprently his wife. Last night as im driving home my nextel goes off and there is all this screaming going on. They started off lightly calling me a few names (there drunk off there ass), then resorted to making fun of my mother. I picked it up and told them to tell me where they were , and to stay put so i can come kick there ass. More foul language was the awnser and calling me chicken shit. I once again asked where they were and that i can be anywhere in tampa in 15 minutes. Just more foul words from the other end. Unforetunaly i cannot prove 100% its them as the ID was erased from the phone and all i have is the DC number. But it looks and sounds like them. And from previous rude phone calls from 2 other employees from the dealership (i called them the fraud trio) fits the pattern.

I begining to wonder if one of the local news chanels would be interested in the whole inside story of this dealership , from the hacked up cars , to the sexual harassment of the female employees , the internal company fruad , all of it .....Even fireing empoyees with disabiltys ...

Or i think ill just get my phone numbers changed ....

Its just a shame to see that a cadillac dealer cannot strive for the image cadillac is trying to give folks , and its still my belif cadillacs repeat customer base is shrinking due to dealerships like that one. When i was growing up when someone said cadillac this was the dealership i thought of....

LittleB
08-11-06, 12:59 AM
How juvenile.....I'd be so pissed. You just have to feel sorry for them though :nono:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-11-06, 01:01 AM
I do ...my life has gotten so much beatter since the day my caracass left there doorstep ...

I think they know it too , and between that and what they lost it bugs them

dp102288
08-11-06, 10:10 AM
**** em. Give the papers and tvs a call. Scare the shit out of them.

EcSTSatic
08-11-06, 10:29 AM
Unless you have concrete evidence, don't share this with the media. You may open yourself up to a lawsuit.:tisk:
Even if you have sufficient evidence, there is a proper way to proceed so that you don't end up on the wrong side of a harassment case.

nickc50310
08-11-06, 11:34 AM
Call nextel and find out who the owner of that direct connect number is. Once you got your proof go to the media or file a lawsuit for harrassment. Or, take my favorite approach- wait for them after work and stomp the living shit out of them.