: I'm starting a business....

Lord Cadillac
08-10-06, 03:40 PM
For anyone in the West Palm Beach, Florida area - I'll be starting my pet cloning business very shortly. Just kidding. I'm starting a gourmet Italian Ice business.. Not just your average Italian Ices, however - these are smooth and silky Italian Ices made from milk. And, yes, there will be water versions available as well..

I've come to the understanding that I'm going to be old, ugly and carless for the rest of my life unless I do something about it. It'll just be a "stand" on Clematis Street - Thursday nights, and possible in City Place on Friday and Saturday at first.. Then, if interest is high enough, I'll be opening a shop somewhere..

So, all of you West Palm Beachers who just can't stand to live any longer without gourmet Italian Ices - or those who've never tried one - it won't be long.. I'm just waiting for a few approvals and then... I will be RICH! :stirpot:

Claziano's Gourmet Italian Ices

Jesda
08-10-06, 03:41 PM
I dont know what that is, but I want some. Sign me up!

gary88
08-10-06, 03:48 PM
I'm a big fan of Lemon Italian Ice. Good luck :thumbsup:

LittleB
08-10-06, 03:57 PM
Ummm...what are italian ices?

Lord Cadillac
08-10-06, 04:12 PM
I'm a big fan of Lemon Italian Ice. Good luck :thumbsup:
We'll definitely have gourmet lemon so book your flight and come on down! :p

Lord Cadillac
08-10-06, 04:12 PM
Ummm...what are italian ices?
Ahhh.. You serious?

LittleB
08-10-06, 04:44 PM
Dead serious. East coast thing?

JimHare
08-10-06, 04:56 PM
Italian Water Ice comes in two (at least) varieties:

1) "Shaved", which is ice crushed and shaved into tiny particles, dumped in a triangular cup and squirted with a flavoring such as cherry, lime, watermelon, etc etc. This is often found a county fairs, expostions, and such. Some places along the Jersey boardwalks also offer this variety.

2) "Frozen", which is basically just frozen water in a cup that has been flavored a la above - you can pick it up at your local supermarket's frozen delicacy section...

Next thing ya know, LB will be askin' what a hoagie is... LOL

Lord Cadillac
08-10-06, 05:14 PM
Up! Forgot one! Gourmet... Have you ever had a Ralph's Italian Ice? Or one from the Jersey Ice Corporation? They're more like ice cream than the old Italian ices we used to know.. And it's the flavors that really set them apart:

Ralph's Famous Italian Ices - Flavors (http://www.ralphsices.com/flavors.html)

nickc50310
08-10-06, 05:29 PM
Good luck brother! Sounds like a good idea to me. That cappucino flavor sounds awesome! You gonna have that flavor also?

DILLIGAF
08-10-06, 05:31 PM
Little B,its a snow cone basically.A gourmet snow cone,good stuff!I hope it goes big time.

slk230mb
08-10-06, 06:52 PM
Sal,

Have you ever had ices from the Lemon Ice King of Corona in Corona, Queens. His are by far the best around here.

LittleB
08-10-06, 06:58 PM
Little B,its a snow cone basically.A gourmet snow cone,good stuff!I hope it goes big time.

Ahhhh ok. Gotcha :thumbsup:

Sal will you mail me one?! :lildevil: :rolleyes:

Destroyer
08-10-06, 07:41 PM
We'll definitely have gourmet lemon so book your flight and come on down! :p
What? You cant ship it?:eek:

Elvis
08-10-06, 07:47 PM
What? No F***ing Ziti?