: someone gave me bad points...

OffThaHorseCEO
08-10-06, 12:38 PM
i dont know who but they left me this message

Appreciate the negative rep points! One good turn...

whoever left me that id like to apologize, ive only left good feedback or i thought i had, and ive only done it twice but i cant remember to who,

anyways, just wanted to apologize and get my face back

EcSTSatic
08-10-06, 12:41 PM
Can you tell when they were left? It looks like the old system just got turned back on along with the old comments.

OffThaHorseCEO
08-10-06, 12:44 PM
Elvis is a really bad... 08-09-06 10:37 PM

thats the thread and thats what time

EcSTSatic
08-10-06, 01:13 PM
That doesn't make sense. Is it that :rant2:Zoints screwing up things?

LittleB
08-10-06, 01:18 PM
You're green again ;) :eyebrow:

urbanski
08-10-06, 01:26 PM
You're green again ;) :eyebrow:

you've got the magic touch ;)
i got me a shiny new bar today :D

LittleB
08-10-06, 01:27 PM
you've got the magic touch ;)
i got me a shiny new bar today :D

I use my "powers" for GOOD :angel: :halo:

DILLIGAF
08-10-06, 01:33 PM
i dont know who but they left me this message

whoever left me that id like to apologize, ive only left good feedback or i thought i had, and ive only done it twice but i cant remember to who,

anyways, just wanted to apologize and get my face back
Sent some good stuff your way.Us trouble makers got to stick together!Little b's gets her reputation on cuteness(what a rip):thepan:

LittleB
08-10-06, 01:49 PM
it really is a rip lol it's not fair.

urbanski
08-10-06, 01:53 PM
rip or not
use your gold boxes for the good of the forum :D

Rolex
08-10-06, 02:03 PM
DatePosted ByCommenthttp://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gifWTF did I miss? And... (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge/81750-wtf-did-i-miss-why-am-post772321.html#post772321)08-09-06 03:05 PMOffThaHorseCEO (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/member.php?u=28541)

The honest answer is I left you negative feedback in return for the negative feedback you had left for me on my "What have I missed and why am I a retard" thread. Hopefully you can see that above.

For what it's worth I HATE, HATE, fooking HATE the feedback reputation system. It failed miserably the last time it was implemented IMHO. People were able to leave negative feedback for others without being able to tell who left it. And people used it to anonymously pick on other users they dislike. If I get neg feedback I'd at least like to know why, as a courtesy.

On my control panel I am now able to see the username of those who leave feedback for me, good or bad. Perhaps that's a supporting member perk.

I support this site because it is filled with stand up, good people who are generally very decent to each other and have a zero tolerance for trolls and flaming. If someone has a problem with a thread I start or a post I make I would prefer they PM me rather than try to leave me shitty feedback on the sly. It would seem that leaving neg feedback on the sly is no longer possible anyway.

So now this is out in the open, perhaps you'd like to tell me what I did to deserve the bad mark you gave me?

urbanski
08-10-06, 02:21 PM
On my control panel I am now able to see the username of those who leave feedback for me, good or bad. Perhaps that's a supporting member perk.
?
it is

Rolex
08-10-06, 02:28 PM
it is

I thought it might be. Membership has it's privleges. :D

ETA: As you can all see....even though I could operate anonymously, I am forthcoming about leaving the negative feedback and the reason I did it. Right or wrong, it's done.

Boombotz
08-10-06, 02:31 PM
I can see who left me the feed back as well. I like it a lot better, because I think it will help eliminate a lot of the problems we had last time.

LittleB
08-10-06, 02:33 PM
rip or not
use your gold boxes for the good of the forum

LMAO!! :histeric: Will do ;)

LittleB
08-10-06, 02:35 PM
So now this is out in the open, perhaps you'd like to tell me what I did to deserve the bad mark you gave me?

Yeah Offthahorseceo....what did Rolex do to deserve this?!?! :want::tisk:

OffThaHorseCEO
08-10-06, 02:42 PM

ive only left good feedback or i thought i had

it was a mistake

LittleB
08-10-06, 02:44 PM
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!!! Rolex....that is a grey box...that is not a negative. Offthahorse DID NOT leave you negative feedback...he just doesn't have enough green points to even give you a green rep point. When someone has no stance it just comes up grey, as a neutral. So you're all good!!!

Rolex
08-10-06, 02:46 PM
ive only left good feedback or i thought i had

it was a mistake

Lets http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/llkiss.gif and make up then. Mmmkay? :D

urbanski
08-10-06, 02:48 PM
Lets http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/llkiss.gif and make up then. Mmmkay? :D

lol rolex and CEO sittin in a tree :highfive:

OffThaHorseCEO
08-10-06, 02:48 PM
btw guys i appreciate the good marks

and for that one comment, i wasnt tryin to bitch and moan, it was more of an apology to whoever i rated negatively (accidentally) for doing so

Rolex
08-10-06, 02:49 PM
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!!! Rolex....that is a grey box...that is not a negative. Offthahorse DID NOT leave you negative feedback...he just doesn't have enough green points to even give you a green rep point. When someone has no stance it just comes up grey, as a neutral. So you're all good!!!

Once again Rolex is a http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/shakin.gif. Sorry OffTheHorse! I promise to make up for it!!

I'm off so sit in a corner http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/dunce.gif.

LittleB
08-10-06, 02:50 PM
Offthahorse's might have been a neutral one too. Was the one left for you a grey box or a red one? Grey ones are left by people who don't have many rep points....as you get more when you leave others feedback they will be green.

urbanski
08-10-06, 02:50 PM

grey boxes are neutrals....since the system is weighted, folks with more boxes have more weight. Newbies or those with few boxes can only leave neutral. grey boxes neither add nor subtract from your points. you cannot in fact tell if the sender hit positive or negative....you just have to assume from the comment left

Rolex
08-10-06, 02:51 PM
lol rolex and CEO sittin in a tree :highfive:

http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/remykiss.gif Wrong smiley bub.

ETA: I assumed it was negative because of the drab colored box, and there was no comment. It was an honest mistake that I won't make again. Sorry guys.

OffThaHorseCEO
08-10-06, 04:19 PM
http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/remykiss.gif Wrong smiley bub.

ETA: I assumed it was negative because of the drab colored box, and there was no comment. It was an honest mistake that I won't make again. Sorry guys.

apology gladly accepted! :thumbsup:

btw, sorry rolex but that tree is already occupied by a very beautiful lady

DILLIGAF
08-10-06, 05:51 PM
grey boxes are neutrals....since the system is weighted, folks with more boxes have more weight. Newbies or those with few boxes can only leave neutral. grey boxes neither add nor subtract from your points. you cannot in fact tell if the sender hit positive or negative....you just have to assume from the comment leftIs this reputation system in place due to the software upgrade?Will it go away when all the stuff has been re-entered?I think the rep system isn't needed here,it makes people worry too much about what they type.:bigroll:

urbanski
08-10-06, 06:05 PM
Is this reputation system in place due to the software upgrade?Will it go away when all the stuff has been re-entered?I think the rep system isn't needed here,it makes people worry too much about what they type.:bigroll:

thats up to the boss :)

but i like it :)

Rolex
08-10-06, 06:13 PM
btw, sorry rolex but that tree is already occupied by a very beautiful lady

I feel so rejected. ;) But I'm sure my wife will be glad to know I don't swing that way either. :D

Krashed989
08-10-06, 09:17 PM
There you go, I got you up to two boxes now! :D

thebigjimsho
08-10-06, 09:56 PM
If I put on a naughty nurse outfit, can I have mustard colored boxes too under my rep?

DILLIGAF
08-10-06, 09:59 PM
If I put on a naughty nurse outfit, can I have mustard colored boxes too under my rep?
Yes!!!!!Never underestimate the power of the twins.:bouncy: :bouncy:

Stoneage_Caddy
08-11-06, 02:01 AM
hey that green bar thing is back .....

wonder why they brought it back ....man the things i dont know anymore now that im not a mod ....

urbanski
08-11-06, 11:13 AM
Yes!!!!!Never underestimate the power of the twins.:bouncy: :bouncy:

amen

TagApl4
08-11-06, 12:20 PM
Kinda makes me upset that its weighted and how if rep someone doesnt really matter. I try to be i big hitter but I'm relatively new here with my 06. So am i to suck up to u gold bar members until u besto me enough reputation cus i know i can hold my own!

DopeStar 156
08-11-06, 01:21 PM
LOL! This rep system is so funny....

urbanski
08-11-06, 01:27 PM
Kinda makes me upset that its weighted and how if rep someone doesnt really matter. I try to be i big hitter but I'm relatively new here with my 06. So am i to suck up to u gold bar members until u besto me enough reputation cus i know i can hold my own!

thats what i do ;)

TagApl4
08-11-06, 01:49 PM
I think back to girls i knew in college that whored for their reputation and i just cant stoop that low i know how it ends! But i those girls were alot of fun :cheers:

urbanski
08-12-06, 05:58 PM
this is cool
you can sort the memberlist by rep
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30

look at the top folks....wonder who (if???) can get over 2 gold

DILLIGAF
08-13-06, 01:05 AM
this is cool
you can sort the memberlist by rep
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30

look at the top folks....wonder who (if???) can get over 2 gold
Well,with this place being the sausage fest that it is,LittleB the first to get over 2 gold bars no doubt.I couldn't help but notice some of the others at the top,theres some serious brown noseing going around here.

RobertCTS
08-14-06, 08:44 AM
rip or not
use your gold boxes for the good of the forum :D

Urb,
You got gold boxes? I only see dark green, light green and gray. Can I trade my greenies for a gold box? I'll send you a free door lock cover for a gold box. OK, how about 20 covers? Sh!t I can't corrupt Urby:crybaby:

Maybe a spare front bumper??:hmm:

P-Funk
08-15-06, 01:06 PM

If you post some pics of naughty nurses, you'll probably get a lot of rep points.