: you guys are great. could you take a minute and help me out?

pimpin88
08-08-06, 08:41 AM
well, the phone woke me up this morning at 7:30 but i wasnt planning on getting up until 11 for my first class and i didnt make it to the phone in time so the answering machine kicked on.

it was my mom leaving the phone number for the lady at my co-op. so i was like alright, i'll get it later.

well, she kept talking and i found out that my grandmother went to the intensive care unit at the hospital nearby them. she has had a lot of surgerys, and had her heart operated on a few years back. she is now 84. im really hoping she's going to be ok, but i dont have any details yet, so i dont know what happened. i guess right now all i can do is pray, and it kinda sucks cuz im at school, so i cant go see her.

if you guys could take a minute and say a little somethin for her it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

~Andrew

pmpott
08-08-06, 09:25 AM
wow, that sucks. I wish her the best and hope she has a speedy recovery

Frost
08-08-06, 12:02 PM
Prayers and thoughts are with your Grandmother today, Andrew.

. Keep strong.

CaddyCrisis
08-08-06, 12:41 PM
I hope everything works out for the best man. Stay strong.

DopeStar 156
08-08-06, 01:47 PM
Do you know any specifics? What was the reason she was going into the IT?

pimpin88
08-08-06, 02:25 PM
i dont have any details yet. ive been trying to call people, but i havent been able to get ahold of anyone in my family. the phone has been busy. so im guessing they are getting details. hopefully they will call me sometime and let me know

codewize
08-09-06, 10:06 PM
We wish her the best.