: Clear Bra Supplier

ruacop2
03-30-03, 10:06 PM
Hello everyone!!!

I have been invited by Sal Collaziano the webmaster of CadillacForums.com to offer and feel out if the typically Cadillac owner would interested in protecting their vehicle from rock chips.

Rockblocker.com might be the newest kid on the block in the paint protetion business. What sets us apart from the rest is variety. We offer more kits per car and more material choices than anyone.

For example we have new Escalades kits going for as little as $250.00 up to $570.00. It really comes down to choices. We also can make kits for any car. We will not stop until we can satisfy any customer.

Please take a moment to check it out. www.rockblocker.com

BeelzeBob
03-31-03, 07:52 AM
Eventually maybe we can get some kind of a group buy going - if there's enough interest. It'll take some time, but don't give up...

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-01-03, 12:18 AM
Hey i would like stuff for my cadillac cts can you list prices and what you have available?
I would defn be into the group buy, but doubt we have enough ctss

ruacop2
04-01-03, 11:07 AM
Thanks for inquiring about the CTS kits. Currently we have the StonGard kits avaiable for $444.95 for the full kit. We are in the middle of designing the Rockblocker kits. My guess for the cost would be around $250.00 or less. We will have two full kits and two partial kits when we are done. I am guessing that the kits will be done in a week or two. I will let you know.

ruacop2
04-03-03, 10:32 PM
Hey i would like stuff for my cadillac cts can you list prices and what you have available?

BUILDINGCTSAMG

I thought I would let you know we have the CTS kit designed now. The full kit is going to cost $182.00. This would get you pieces for the hood, fenders, mirrors, grill area and bumper. Basically all the high impact areas from road debris. If you compare it to the stongard kit that is $260.00 cheaper.

I would not be able to do group buys for that price. We set our prices as low as we can to allow the product be affordable to more consumers.

Let me know if you would like to get one. We have run the update yet for the internet but if you pm me with your email I can send you a pic of one.

Thanks again Sal for testing the market

ruacop2
04-03-03, 10:36 PM
I would assume there must be some Escalade owners in here that would like to protect their HUGE front ends from getting chipped. If you go to www.rockblocker.com and check out our kit you will be suprised how cheap we are. We are $300.00 off the stongard kit for the same price.

This product is clear as can be made from urethane film to prevent rock chip and other debris from damaging your paint. We have pictures in the gallery of an Escalade install for the viewers of this forum.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

PONCHO
04-09-03, 11:24 AM
You know I read the subject title and the first thing that ran through my mind was.......................nevermind.:halo:

I dont think a clear bra would look good on a car. I dont even know how they would make one or what they would make it out of.

Astronomer
04-09-03, 11:33 AM
What about a kit for the STS? Have you designed one for a 1998-2003 yet? If so; where can I see one on a vehicle? and; how much does it cost?

ruacop2
04-14-03, 10:48 PM
We currently have only the StonGard full kit available. I can look into making a RockBlocker kit for you. The stonGard is about $326 for the kit. I am guessing the RockBlocker.com kit would be around $175-200.

You can go to http://www.rockblocker.com/Colors.htm for pics of what the product looks like on.

Let me know about the interest on the RockBlocker kit.