: Anybody been Paintball'n? lol

Kaliwest84
08-06-06, 11:08 AM
i kno this is random..but anybody here been paintballing? lemme tell u..it hurts!! i got bruises everywhere yesterday lol...but its a great sport (..other than golf and football)

gary88
08-06-06, 11:15 AM
I used to paintball a few years ago, a lot of fun! Especially up here in IL when it snows, endless fun. I want to get back into it, but my car has been getting all the attention lately :D

Kaliwest84
08-06-06, 11:25 AM
what do they have for protection..cuzz everything i wear gives me bruises still

gary88
08-06-06, 11:48 AM
What are you wearing now? There's a company called Field Armor who makes a suit to protect against welts. Only weighs about 4lbs too. Costs around $140 for the whole suit, and you can get it custom fitted.

DILLIGAF
08-06-06, 11:58 AM
i kno this is random..but anybody here been paintballing? lemme tell u..it hurts!! i got bruises everywhere yesterday lol...but its a great sport (..other than golf and football)Paint balling is fun as hell,golf is not a sport:rant2:

Spyder
08-06-06, 12:05 PM
Paintballing is fun...I've done it a few times. When I was a kid, before paintballs were popular and I hadn't heard of them, we used to throw on a jean jacket and a motorcycle helmet with a visor and go out with the bb guns. HELLA fun. Hurts like a mofo, but you get really good really quick because you don't want to get shot.

No one would let me play anymore when I got my Beeman S1.

terrible one
08-06-06, 12:13 PM
I used to play paintball all the time with my friends. We had a really nice field with bunkers, etc. that we made in the woods. It was what we did every weekend for quite a long time. The only "protection" we would use were the Wal*Mart masks to protect our eyes. Other than that, it was t-shirts and jeans! Probably the worst time I got shot was when I got hit in the ear. Yes, my ear. That hurt!!

Rolex
08-06-06, 12:43 PM
Let me tell you, it's all fun and games until you get shot in that space between the shaft and the scrotum. :eek: That ruins your day.

Kaliwest84
08-06-06, 02:19 PM
thats why you need a CUP! ..i protect my jewels..but mayn i needa buy a bulletproof jacket or something lol..

RedGalant2k1
08-06-06, 02:54 PM
JT ( http://www.jtusa.com/iframee.asp ) makes great thermal masks and body gear.

I always played in full military camouflage. Nothing like it, and whats even better is that its good protective gear too!

kali_cts03
08-07-06, 07:04 PM
First time I started going is when I lived back in IL, used to go to WI to play around with paint..... since moved out to SoCal I have gone a few times, some outdoor and some indoor.... :)

got one hit pretty bad from my first time back in WI, like 7/8 years ago, to this day you can see the circle of the paint - MotherFuker shot me from like 2 feet away in the back..... :rant2:

Don't worry, next game we played I got him back.... a lot worse!!! And from about 25 yards out!!!!!!!!!!! :gun2:

Rolex
08-07-06, 09:26 PM
- MotherFuker shot me from like 2 feet away in the back..... :rant2:

When the guy shot me in the "taint" he continued shooting me about the face and [bare] neck until a referree stopped him. Funny thing is, my gonads ached so bad I didn't even notice being shot in the neck twice. The pain was zen-like. :worship:

kali_cts03
08-07-06, 11:59 PM
When the guy shot me in the "taint" he continued shooting me about the face and [bare] neck until a referree stopped him. Funny thing is, my gonads ached so bad I didn't even notice being shot in the neck twice. The pain was zen-like. :worship:

Well, mine hurt like a MoFo!!! :mad: The refs checked his gun and it was out of spec as well, with more power then was supposed to be getting out.... anyways, like I wrote JUDGMENT DAY on him was SWEET!!! :thumbsup:

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
08-08-06, 02:42 AM

If he'd kept shooting me after that zinger I'd have hit him over the head with his own gun... :want:

Rolex
08-08-06, 03:21 PM
If he'd kept shooting me after that zinger I'd have hit him over the head with his own gun... :want:

That thought crossed my mind after I realized I'd be able to avoid having a gonad removed. :D I looked like I had huge hickies on my neck for a month.