DILLIGAF
08-05-06, 12:14 AM
Is it me,or is this funny as $hit. http://www.howdewdoesdiet.com/home.php

davesdeville
08-05-06, 07:44 AM
It's you.

Florian
08-05-06, 03:10 PM
pathetic....youd need a 5 yr olds sense of humor to appreciate that. What a crock of shit.

F

Spyder
08-05-06, 05:02 PM
Are ya talking about the shark commercial? Great stuff! I remember seeing it at the bar a few months back and we all were dumber for having watched it...but its a great freaking commercial. I liked it.

DILLIGAF
08-05-06, 06:54 PM
[quote=Spyder;769524]Are ya talking about the shark commercial? Great stuff! I remember seeing it at the bar a few months back and we all were dumber for having watched it...but its a great freaking commercial. I liked it.[/quote Thank you-Tough crowd in here,and yes the shark commercial.Florian its on:want:

Florian
08-05-06, 10:17 PM
Rp,
I love pushin your buttons...you knew that :> I forgot that I have a 4 yr olds sense of humor, so it was over my head.

F

DILLIGAF
08-05-06, 11:21 PM
Rp,
I love pushin your buttons...you knew that :> I forgot that I have a 4 yr olds sense of humor, so it was over my head.

F
Whats important here is we can say shit now.:thumbsup:The commercial is a little juvenile,if only I had a new cd to pass the time with I wouldn't be looking up lame shit.Did I mention i'm a blues guy? with pay pal:highfive:

Florian
08-06-06, 02:28 PM
Rp,

Our rhythm guitarist went down with a blown appendix in Mar....14 weeks later he still in the hospital....soooooo, no CD until hes better. You WILL get one free of charge when its cut.

F

DILLIGAF
08-06-06, 10:35 PM
No need for freebies,I know some guys making custom bikes,i'll trade you one of their cool shirts for some tunes.14 weeks,shit dude,i hope he gets better soon,thats a long f'n time.I hope your other buddy is responding well to his treatments also.Randy